1/3 off Dormmates until Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ️see second time posting the origin version and can't post the full one cut our sentences go go go~

2. And sure 'it's a game.' Well, for anyone lcbc at this point to think this is 'just a game,' simple as that-, no ties, drama, history, notta- then you're not a true PIMDork , and keep on buyin stats with your noobin' self.

3. Lets see if we get 1000 posts before pimd posts 1 

4. This is a very good move from ATA I love the idea ?

Haters gonna hate 

5. I second Tweak. Go, go, go! 

6. Noobies gon' noob ?

7. I'm here since 2011 I'm not a noob 

8. You can't use the and sign. It cuts off 

9. Challenge Accepted

10. I've noticed ATA has stopped commenting, stopped listening to us and has made sucky updates since they hired someone else to be PimD_Admin

11. Boo ata boo go die in Antarctica greedy bithcesssssss

12. I don't give a paper sheet if there is LCBC noobs, I ain't one, and cutting the prices is something GOOD for us. It's not like they raised the prices or something like that ...

I mean the game is offering players money, and you guys find a way to complain ? 
    WTF you want then ? 

13. That bypass though  but really why no compensation for those who paid full price?

14. Well sorry from a hard workin' player with no small accounts or alts to benefit from ATA's recent exploitation for pretty much the whole past year. If you in fact have been playing so long, where is your main? And if so, congrats to your alt for reaping said benefits.

15. Tigressica...listen to your status and let it go.

16. What's the purpose of a game if you can "finish it" in one day without even taking your time to learn about it?

17. @Tom-Ford: sorry bro... But you continue to show very little credibility, nor maturity for your claims... A real hard workin' player understands the struggle 

18. Because you don't complain in the super market when the melons you bought went 1/2 price 

I bought Team Forteresse for 10$ 2 weeks before it went free 

I wasn't mad at all, it's the rules of life ?
    Deal with it, bad investment, bad benefits, end of the line.

You don't cry when you loose parts of market, you accept it, win or lose. It's the rule 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.