1/3 off Dormmates until Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peeta quit being a party fairy that kisses devs ass.

Side note: The battle button is on lower right part of all player profile screens!!

2. You just went full retard, ATA. Never go full retard.

3. Ata doesn't give a shit about what we have to say lol

4. BOGO!!!

But in reality, this is only a profit plan. Everyone who wants to upgrade can buy cats and dns, utilize the promo and catch up to lcbc. It feels like it's more for profit than helping the little accounts anyway... so why not just be honest about it.

I want a refund of the pimd money I spent on t6 lvl's 1 and 2... to help me re-bc when the new lvls come out. Oh, wait, I dont buy cats or dns so why would ata listen to me.

5. AGAIN, "people are leaving" but really, you see the same faces on every disappointing pimd-made thread, so…

6. Isn't amazing how pimd pulls a bonehead ignorant idea like this, then hides and wont respond. I am w/ all the other lcbc ppl. I want a refund! I busted my butt and WORKED for almost 2 yrs to be lcbc. And now pimd is giving it away like free samples at the mall! This is outrageously unfair for the ppl who actually PLAY! And I don't mean the ppl who are ccbc and who depended on dv. Ata doesnt want players, they want rping lazy noobs!

7. It's for a few days. Calm down, people.

8. Not all have did they were leaving yet. A lot would like to see the game improved because they actually want to stay, but Ata is pushing them out the door.

9. Lolz. 0.

But yeah... Only time ATA listens is to gain support and only when they think it doesn't impede their profit margin *sigh*. Reckon this is a loss of energy. But still well worth the effort.

10. That was for Webbeh (Webby) :?

11. Pimd while you're at it why not make it so that you get full return when you drop tuts ???

12. Also @Benihime: I've actually never participated in a thread and am a long term PIMD player so BOOM- your argument is invalid. ?

13. Peeta 

14. It doesn't matter if it is for a few days, a wk, or a month… that isn't the point. The point is, that this is total stupid. Reward the noobs and ignore the ppl who have been here for a long time? Ya and while we are at it let's just make all the grey name ppl lcbc, and make sure they never have to learn how to play.
    Stupidity, thy name is ATA

15.  Jackie YAAAASS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.