1/3 off Dormmates until Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cause i can and idc lol

2. Instead of giving discounts why don't DEVS increase hypnocat drop rates We Been hunting for ages with no cat drop!!!

3. Bc they want you to buy them 

4. Peeta the problem isn't that we're not thinking of our friends and tuts, it's that we basically just got told that the small players are being given a huge advantage and the bigger players and being given diddly squat. A cat cafe promo instead of this would have given EVERYONE the opportunity to make more money, helping ALL players. Only helping SOME players is unfair, period.

5. ATA knows what their doing... Just wish it were in the interest of the actual players.

6. I hate when I accidentally post from my alt. same message, but makes less sense coming from this device.

7. Whoever owns ATA collectively owns meego and Kaw and PIMD. That's three aps in which ATA makes money from.

I don't think that they're lacking in the cash.

If they were well and truly lacking in such cash they would have sales and promotions on EC's and Doctors notes to entice their customers to buy.

For the 7 months that I've been on this app, they've not once offered such sales or promotions.

They aren't lacking in the cash, even if they were, who cares? I doubt they give a fuck about your financial standings.

There are better ways to get your customers to spend. Clearly, they mustn't be that bright or only have basic knowledge on business and marketing.

Either way, I think ATA just enjoys bending us over and fucking with us. That could be the only possible logic.

That's OK though, a lot of people will get tired of their bullshit and move on to bigger and better things.

8. Fuck you pimd ️ Just spent half a Trill to change my build yesterday and today you gave out this shit  For all along when lv1 and 2 released, no shit discount given. Nice play ATA ?

9.  wonder if theyll ignore this forum like thwy did the last one.

10. Well isnt this just peachy… and what exactly did you do before to help the smaller stats bc? Because I don't remember and ata help bc'ing on my own. But by all means make the noobs even lazier… ata are you really this desperate for cash?

11. @Pimd we want hunts every month :)

12. PIMD, can you give refund to those who upgraded earlier this month maybe? It's not fair for those players who are sandwiched in between. Hope others would support it.

13. ️ congrats on the epic fail ata.. Best way to upset a player is to fuck with their efforts. 10/10 for ur effort 

14. Lowering the dormmates price: This at all didnot help in making the game challanging, if thats what devs thought the best idea.. :-(

15. Everyone who disagree let's rate ATA in playstore 0 star!!!!

16. 0 stars isn't an option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.