LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🪄The Spirit of Wakehollow - Trading Pass🪄

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. What does it mean by get hired by an Allies twice. Y'all sick have you seen people value. I'm being held hostage by my pup. What kind of fucking task are those

2. Muschi likes this.
  3. It’s not mandatory you can do the 2nd option instead

Muschi likes this.
  5. Someone with no taste. Lmao

6. It really isn't

7. Can anyone trade raven w me to activate story ?

8. Is there a limit on how much stat cats you can hold?

9. You can hold one

10. Looking to trade story pass if anyone still has one

11. I like the crossover... Though this batch of avis suck. Horrendously.

But for the love of all that is good! Stop having the quests ask for me to add friends. Hitting parties/jobs or gifting is fine. But I don't feel that it's necessary to add 60+ 'friends'. Stop with the "Make 20+ Trades". Not all of us feel the need to trade items or make friends unless we want to do so.

12. How many Baby Chimera we need to finish everything?

13. 16,730

Bunni_B, Undesirable_No1 and nixi3 like this.
  14. Just completed sending 30 gifts and I haven't gotten my rewards anyone else got that problem???

15. Make sure you have received 10 gifts as well as that is the second part of the task, if you have completed both steps then I’d suggest writing a help ticket to the devs so they can look in to it

Muschi likes this.
  16. ONE LIMIT ON THE CAT? whats the point in giving 240 coins?? What if you dont want a single avi? Whats the point of playing on alts if you get essentially nothing in return? The only thing of value in this whole pass is that cat and THERES A LIMIT? WHY?! Hell even if people start multiple passes for that cat they cant even sell the thing cause everyone has one and theyre maxed out on limit too. The limit was seriously unnecessary.

marly_marls likes this.
  17. Since you get 240 coins from Storyline, is it possible to buy a second stat cat if i give the first away?

18. Yes

DonDoe likes this.
  19. Yall im gonna have 5 stat cats and i dont have enough accounts to hold them help

20. Anyone still looking to trade ravens? 🥹