LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿ’ Summer Days at the Farmer's Market ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿงบ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Jul 27, 2022.

1. AGAIN WIT THE 4F 2M AVIS! U really don't listen to ur player base do u so this is the new normal now we doing 4f 2m every month now? Smh fuckin pathetic whats next u gonna have only fem avis in the hunt boxes? Or u make only male avi for the 3 n 4 side story lmao sure say I'm reaching out if Jan or Feb I said monthly avis be 4f n 2m u would think that's crazy too yet here we are 6mon later it's normalized smfh

2. Only thing cute is the spinner set

3. Not another recycled event with awful glossy graphics like who designed these a high school student? Go back to graphic design school please

Julia1762, Succubus, Haruto and 2 others like this.
  4. The lack of masculine representation is mind boggling - someone sell me the walls and stuff tho๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš

Succubus, Road and Jacinda_Rose like this.
  5. Awww men ata making the boys angry again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Anyway the avis are cute ๐Ÿ˜‡

6. Ata continues to show us theyre sexist.

7. finally, a decent looking bottom tier masc avatar to spend my coins on.

8. Honestly not a fan of the avis or dormโ€ฆ But thereโ€™s something for everyone. ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ

9. wth is this whole thing? if the hunt tomorrow is like this then please restrict yourselfs from releasing it. Only the men avis are somewhat decent. but the rest, ew ๐Ÿค•

10. I like it ๐Ÿ˜‚ Happy canning season y'all

Jacinda_Rose and Lumi like this.
  11. I meanโ€ฆ if ata is noticing that more female Avis are bought than males โ€ฆ Iโ€™m not gonna complain about more females choices ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Super cute monthly Avis!

Ayse likes this.
  12. I think the monthly Avis are super adorable but I wish the m/f ratio was even!

13. That 499 cat is terrifying ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜… looks like itโ€™s about to oof someone

14. The amount of people who think this is a hunt... ๐Ÿคฆ

MayaTheHopeful, Jacinda_Rose and Lumi like this.
  15. I can't complain on any of the avis. They are all Amazing good going.

Lumi likes this.
  16. I think everything will look way better if it's not sooooo glossy and shiny. It's hard to match with old furnitures, and the not so glossy version of avatars look better as well. Please stop with all these over-the-top gloss. ๐Ÿฅฒ

17. Cute avis and that 999 nook is adorable!

18. At this point, itโ€™s redundant to even try to provide feedback regarding the lack of male Avis and the lack of muscular Avis. Theyโ€™re not going to listen as this is the 5 or 6th month in a row where this has happened. You might as well just change the all the monthly Avis to female or as least make the bottom tier male and be done with it. Just make sure you do this consistently.

The avi shit and furni are terrible as always.

19. Another month with more female representation than male representation. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ How irritating.

20. I would die for peony