LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🧶 Rain Outside, Crochet Inside! 🧶

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 1, 2022.

1. It’s alright ..

2. Avis ain’t it for me, some furnis are nice tho. And that spinner set, my heart. 🥹🫶🏻

3. Yes my bb Harry and the set is so cute

4. Or, ATA will be truly inspired and begin releasing 1 male avi, 1 female avi, 1 Enby avi, 1 Trans-inclusive avi, an Intersex avi, and an Asexual avi. Because Pride is all year. We already have two nonbinary avis as options for newbie accounts, which is awesome. 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️ Personally, I think we should do more to celebrate Heritage months.

Champagne likes this.
  5. OH! 🥺 These are everything 💕

6. Selling my soul for that 999 😭😭😭

Eli and Lumi like this.
  7. as a crocheter… 🥹🫶

9 likes this.
  8. To be fair, the avis are labeled as feminine or masculine. If you want to assume any avi is non-binary, intersex, asexual, etc you absolutely can. Your avi is whatever you want them to be. Sexual orientation/gender identity doesn't really need to be labeled on every set imo, because then that makes them exclusionary. Does that make sense?

j0rdan, Ginnabon, Demux and 4 others like this.
  9. What happened to that dog that they so flat. Thats not ok

10. Whos to say they aint trans? Many people you wouldnt know they trans unless they told you. Either way its just a game. It aint that deep

11. Love the cozy crocheter 💕 she is adorable!

12. a little impressed, this is cute

13. I opened about 20 of last months spinner August boxes no avis.. guess ill be forced to buy avatar coins to get these guys

I miss when monthly avis used to be in the spinner instead of timer boxes

14. I think that’s the thing. If an avi is clearly masculine or feminine, it’s somehow whatever you make it. But if that avi reads the slightest bit outside of the binary, it’s exclusionary? I wasn’t super serious about my post, but we have had trans and intersex avis. And everyone bought them because, aside from the label, people appreciated the aesthetic. They didn’t view those descriptions as exclusionary. I’m just saying maybe we don’t always need 6 starkly binary avis.

15. Totally meant *agender instead of *asexual. Should pay attention to what I’m typing.

16. Trading last hunts 999 for September 999

17. Ata really be like “2 male avis only cause we don’t care about the male player base.” That’s the vibe I’m getting cause why else would we only unfairly get two avi? You lucky they’re actually good looking for once or else I’m sure many more people would be even more annoyed and upset. Sheesh what’s the point of discord feedback if it’s ignored

18. Are avatar coins tradeable?

19. Don't you wish they were? Me too 😥

20. No