EVENT 🧛‍♀️🏚Bite of the Living Dead🦇🧛‍♂️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Well.. ok

2. Well this “Vampire” hunt was asked a suggestion on the hunt suggestion thread & in the survey Summer 2021 ☺️
    Enjoy for those who were looking forward to it ☺️

3. To be specific the third side story so you'll need to be super active or try lost of lbh to get those side drops 😉👍 Good luck!

Aria1222 and Lumi like this.
  4. It is definitely one of my WISH LIST when I answered your survey!
    Execution is okay ❤️
    I love it!
    Finally a Vampire Hunt! 🍺🍺

5. Its okaaayy, I mean I like it :)

6. Ooo I love the avis

7. Absolutely love this hunt. I’ve always loved vampires and everything connected to Halloween (wolves, zombies, ghosts, etc.) it made me so happy seeing that this was the new hunt. You did great with this one ATA 🫶🏻❤️ I love the Avis too both the female and male. Amazing job

ATA-Will, Shpook, Lumi and 1 other person like this.
  8. Now why did y’all go and make the BW T10? Y’all just did that sh¡t last hunt. Don’t start. Y’all already give us bottom of the barrel avis in most hunts IF we’re included. The BW was T10 last hunt which was ass and now this? I was excited at first but now? Not so much...

MayaTheHopeful, lnkheart and Gossamer like this.
  9. i like it

10. You def not lying about that, idk why they think that sh!t was a good idea. We either end up with avatars that are mediocre or nothing at all if we don’t pay hella money or fight for the damn lb.

tyty123, lnkheart and Ayse like this.
  11. Not so sure what you’re trying to buy exactly but you can post in campus that you’re buying hunt Furni & to wall you w/interested sellers. Hope that helps some

12. Avis look great👏🏻

13. I love it a bit of a queen of the damned style avis

ATA-Will likes this.
  14. I am liking the avatars for the most part I think they look cool, very vamptastic and bloody fun. Puns very intended. However again the faces have a dark blush again which makes them look less cleanly designed and cartoonish. I like the way the furniture is, and love the more creative pieces that don’t look like a regular bedroom sometimes, such as the blood fountain. I think the dorm furniture is well designed (minus the poster spot mirror, personally I don’t like it because I’ve seen items like this over and over and over and it doesn’t get better the more you put it out.) The BOXES! I LOVE the way the boxes look, I love the whole coffin look of the box, and you def made it look like when it opens that it was opened like a coffin and I liked that small detail. The pet skins, I think they’re more creative and styled than the past ones you’ve been putting out as of recent! There’s a lot more to look at for them and making them exceptionally cuter in good themed skins. Stat items look bloody fantastic, you guys really do a good job on stat items even during hunts most people don’t like. They look aesthetically pleasing and very on theme most the time. I think the story is good so far, I like it’s got that horror movie / Scooby doo vibe going on. Im a bit confused as to why this was released in SUMMER time however and not Fall, but I will say Im glad to see a good hunt again I feel I’ll definitely want to get into for. I have seen many people expecting a PvP hunt, and although Hunters or hunted would’ve been a decent opportunity for one, I don’t mind the invites and I hope when a PvP hunt comes, PvP updates will come with it and a more unexpected and creative hunt will come with it too. Finally, I also appreciate the different ways to put more stat items out. Recently it’s been PPOTD stat item drops, and this hunt it’s a little hidden stat item in the Daily XC shop for 7XC coins. I appreciate all the misc.

--Tifa, InkdMedusa and ATA-Will like this.
  15. o_OAnyone else finding the "Headless Horsemen party" to be extremley difficult to beat? Is there anything specific that needs to be done so people don't fail there hits all the time?

16. Can’t wait for the inevitable Zombie hunt in October…

17. Or the “scary kawaii” I just love those 🥲

Guy and Phobia like this.
  18. How to get the ponytail avi? I don't see her anywhere

Circus-Peanut likes this.
  19. 3rd side story. You'll have to wait for bit before they're released.

Lumi likes this.
  20. Eh lol ,maybe it's my time to get abit more active in forums again😆