CURRENT EVENT 🦾 The Perfect Machines 🦾

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Jul 4, 2024.

1. Nobody is forcing you to play pimd.

LeeJarrett, Victoria and Lumi like this.
  2. This has been a pvp game in the first place, why are a bunch of party fairies crying over loosing some cameras? You aren’t even loosing cash nor strength or intel. Honestly, it’s a joke a bunch of you are crying over it when there hasn’t been one in so long. For once ata has brought an interesting hunt that is not just about collecting hunt drops and there are 2 leaderboards for players to compete in. Seriously PT if you’re gonna cry about it.

3. Hit me 🤷🏻‍♀️ 35mcs

4. How dare they do a pvp event in a pvp game. Crazy.

Nah, seriously, there are 2-3 pvp events per year, let us enjoy it. You're not losing anything important, only drop THAT IS MEANT TO BE STOLEN.

5. After 11 tries here, I WON THE ROBO RACCOON!

6. I hate how the Robo Raccoon is set up. So many steps, no real explanation of those steps, and it is down to ADDITIONAL randomness to drop from a box? A box where the only other outcome is nothing? Very icky and disappointing.

7. Crying in public as always I see. 😅

8. Bro shut up 🤣 you blocked me cuz you can’t handle the smoke. You’re Mr unperfect 2.0 🤣 at least he has the cohones to not be an alt warrior like you.

9. Give justice to Male avatars 🥹🫶🏻

10. I just realized y'all reused the security cam stat from a previous hunt. Feels kinda lazy, ATA.

11. Reused assets are easter eggs

SaucySunshine likes this.