CURRENT EVENT šŸ¦¾ The Perfect Machines šŸ¦¾

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Jul 4, 2024.

1. Ooh, love the fuzzy search for clubs! Weird name XD But some clubs have complex or odd names so I might only remember some of it, but I wanna get back maybe for LBH or whatever.

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  2. Does anyone know that to do with the active transponder?

Kami and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  3. Couldnā€™t agree more as a guy myself. Iā€™ll just add this cus why not, but a few of the male avis that I was actually blown away by was the
    - January of this year 62 token male avi (maybe it was the wolf cut)
    - tier 4 male avi, of here lies the truth
    - tier 1 in my opinion is good for a 1, which probably matters, (cus the best avi always end up being the hardest to get most of the time, not in every case, like the springing into March 13 token make avi)
    - tier 3 male avi, of the current shard box, gothic romance
    You can probably tell that these are the hardest avi to get (in terms of priceā€¦etc, you get it. typical ata lol) šŸ™„ I would honestly appreciate it if they make more or similar avi to theseā€¦and honestly get rid of the, the best item cost the most, thingy and instead make them all the best you canā€¦you get the idea (like the artist actually enjoys drawing. are the artist even having fun?) šŸ¤Ø
    I know not everyone has the same taste and I respect that. I just had to get this out, and appreciate anybody checking this out. Have a good day, evening, night. Peace out. āœŒšŸ»
    - character background color deserves more attention, green has been used a lot already, thank god itā€™s over šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

4. Definitely not a fan of PvP. I won't be completely tasks this time around.

Julian likes this.
  5. Why is everyone so invested in avatars?

6. Just here to say once again I absolutely love the side story avis!! Thank you šŸ’˜

Lumi likes this.
  7. I'm curious why we are not being given the option to opt out of the pvp crap during these hunts

Zamdy and Julian like this.
  8. You don't get to opt out of PvP on PIMD.
    Never have, never will. Why would you?
    This is a PvP game. What's not to get?

9. I'm a bit confused about the active transponder thing too. What I gathered so far:
    1. First task: Do 50 PVP Actions --> Get Remote Component.
    2. Next, you complete parties, get misc party drop 'Antenna Component'.
    3. Then, you get event: '2 of your items combine together and create 1 Activated Mysterious Transponder.' This item hints at joining 'professional parties' for something to happen, which probably means EC parties. I tested at PPOTD which worked as well, which leads to the notification '4 of your items combine together and create 2 items: 1 Dead Transponder, 1 Access Keycard.' (I don't even know which 4 items this is). The access card is the key I guess.
    4. After restarting the app, you can claim a free box at Molly's corner and hope you get a cute robot stat or dust.
    Now... Where do I get the next transponder? Does the 50 PVP action task reset every other hour? Otherwise it's going to be hard to get the stat item considering all the steps we needed to even get the first boxšŸ¤§šŸ¤§

10. because they are a huge aspect of the game & as a female iā€™m tired of the female avis tending to be more OP than the males THEN the males avis being hot ASS. Again this is coming from a female, itā€™s a handful of good male avis but itā€™s mainly female central when it comes avis & they are ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS OPā€¦like 300B for a Female Box avi just because it looks good not even worth the stats is crazy work.

0-Felix-0, Kreatur and Julian like this.
  11. the hunt is mid but alas could be worse. when in doubt, basic it out right ata? but ngl i am really tired of the femme avis having blunt bangs or no bangs. give us some side swept bangs or parted bangs or something! itā€™s getting repetitive

Julian likes this.
  12. Oh, looks like the 50 pvp actions thing is back so I guess we can repeat the cycle more.

But wow, asking for 50PVP actions in a short-ish timeframe right after 5x promo when we're mostly fresh outta DNs? šŸ¤§šŸ¤§

13. she is

14. Can we disallow the use of peace tags during future PvP hunts with this set up? If you're losing no cash or energy then there's no real point to using a peace tag. It's a PvP leader board. People shouldn't be able to throw on peace tags to protect their drops from being stolen and get rewards for PvP by hitting parties and not people.

15. Uhhh, you don't lose cash or energy, AND you GET rewards for losing security cams. Why would you want to opt out? Plus, just don't ask to get hit and you're way less likely to get hit.

MayaTheHopeful, Kreatur and Lumi like this.
  16. Are they a huge aspect of this game? What do you mean by that? And why would anyone need more than a handful of them? Or be bothered by how they look?

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  17. dudeā€¦..please donā€™t act oblivious to stats on avisā€¦..as if that doesnā€™t make a difference. why are you riding ATA so hard? how much do they pay you?

Julian likes this.
  18. iā€™m noticing a lot of ppl not having DNs during this hunt, itā€™s frustrating tbh

19. They provide stats but the problem there is what's called powercreep and none of you are talking about it.

Victoria likes this.
  20. It has nothing to do with losing cash or energy people should be given an option to participate.