NEW CONTENT 🦖Molly's Cute and Cozy Social Box is here!🛌

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Haha I'm hoarding my VIP boxes wondering the same.

Elizamoon, Khalid and HerGrace like this.
  2. Aw, Molly's friends are so cute! I am biased towards avis with particularly covered faces in general(masks, sunglasses, hoodies, etc), so the dino hoodie ones are a plus for me, especially the one with the rawr pose. I also really like the type of pink used for the pink avi! I kinda wish the dorm matched them in the dino theme. Maybe the next cute hunt could be a dino themed park?

SuckitTrebek, Clione and Khalid like this.
  3. Adorable 💕

4. Super cute🥹🥰

5. The furni is too good to be future recycle! Make it uglier please 🤭

6. The hoarding is real hahaha

7. Me and a bunch of friends can’t see the new Avis anyone else?

Malewife likes this.
  8. i just started hoarding mine recently when i realized i had all the ava i wanted. i don’t care much for continuously opening boxes for vip ava items i don’t want/can’t sell or any more of the furni (same reasons). maybe by the time they roll out a new theme i like, i’ll have hoarded a more respectable amount 🤭

9. Ignore this. Deleting app and redownloading worked

10. I absolutely love all of this, but I can see nothing in the boxes that is new

Victoria likes this.
  11. Rip off tf all the cute stuff are hard to collect

12. Gimme that bunny-shaped 999😍 the dorm looking cute!

13. So when will there be new VIP champagne box updates though 🙄

Nigo, WAP, xXSunshineXx and 3 others like this.
  14. I'm still waiting on new misc for VIP tokens

Raine- and Adorabelle like this.
  15. so so cute oh no

16. And while you're at it give us a daily login please.give the players back something. Ur games ain't that fun to play all u do is login and hit party and nothing else to do no tasks no side tasks no extra rewards nothing it's lame u get bored too quickly

iMoan likes this.
  17. Waterlogged smartphone: Talia the turtle
    Capricious Coin: chance the dolphin
    Yellow toolbox: Handy the chimpanzee
    Magnifying glass: Mortimer the duck
    Regal Crow: Beebee the butterfly ❤️

18. Mail stamps: Gerald the goat

19. Hey everyone

20. Please take out some of the old painter's items. Also, the auto combine feature is terrible. Some BBB boxes drop 31 of one orb and you are swapping orbs to alt to prevent the combine, but you had over 25 of the other orb in showcase. We should be able to combine them into what we want rather than auto secondary colors.