NEW FEATURE 🦋Metamorphic Souls🖤 - Tradable Avatar Box

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Nov 13, 2022.

1. For showcase purpose, I would have prefer the opposite like the avatar bags.

Thought, I do appreciate the efforts and the possibility for us to trade those items to other players of the game.

2. I wish it was different avi and not just the same avi in different colours 🫠

SuckitTrebek, --Tifa, Puma and 9 others like this.
  3. THESE ARE A NEED NOT A WANT ❗️🖤🦋

4. Happy to always relay info of what I’m thinking or others may be thinking as well, and by styles I meant the guy and female remain the same but the type of clothing they wear for each individual color or something would’ve been different so they’re not all a suit or dress for the male and female; different clothing styles as well to offset their features and colors :)

GoddessHailey and AkiraNes like this.
  5. A great idea/concept but as others have said maybe making the outfits different would help. Outside of that the female avi is ugly 🥹for 700 ecs

Peaches-n-Cream likes this.
  6. Something about spending insane amounts of EC for low stat avatars… just not very appealing.

Puma and Pandora_in_Lunaticland like this.
  7. Buying butterfly box wmo

8. Y'all just complain about everything huh lmaooo

Jynx and --Tifa like this.
  9. I think these avatars are gorgeous and whoever gets all of them are very lucky😊♥

Jynx, GoddessHailey and Juanicorn like this.
  10. I got all 9 Gothic Moth Male Avaters 🥹

GoddessHailey likes this.
  11. I feel like going back to the idea of avatar bags would have been a better concept - all avatars were different, they had normal and VIP versions and also costed EC to open, so they were essentially the same, but better.

12. I like the female avis but can’t afford them 🥹

13. Woooww..!! Extremely misleading advertising imo, I thought getting all 9 boxes meant you get 9 DIFFERENT avis; not some weird mismatched color combos..!!😅😥😰🥴😵‍💫😓😮‍💨😪🙈!?! I can see this is ata trying out something new(and obvi a cash grab like always🙄) but so disappointed with this.😥😞 I mean the actual avis are ok, but dear god the combination color ones when y’all could’ve given us 9 separate avis to collect..?? Was so excited at first, now gonna pass on this one, sorry~🥹😅🥲🙈✌🏼

14. I like the concept of bringing back the avi bags, the Avis are okay. But what I’m not sold on is the price. If I wanted to buy one, it’s 699 or about $70. I wanted to buy all 9, it would be 6,099 EC (saving 192 if you buy all) or about $610 for 9 mediocre stat Avis. The $20 Avis have a better design and stats than these do. This just feels like you’re experimenting (cool) but also seeing how much your audience is willing to buy. Asking that much for Avis in my opinion ridiculous. I do put money into this game, so I’m not condemning that, but I’m condemning the extreme prices. I get it, you can’t afford it, don’t buy it. But what I see happening is a good chunk of your loyal following dropping because they can no longer keep up they with the exorbitant pricing. But that’s just my two-cents.

15. The avis could be better. But at least ATA is allowing us to trade avis. Its a step in the right direction

16. The malachite guy 👀

17. Please let us trade the rest of our avis now. I have some I absolutely hate, thank you.