LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🦋 Magical Heroes Shard Box 🦋

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, May 17, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

Defying the limits of reality, our magical heroes weave enchantment and courage into every adventure!

[​IMG]
    There is a hero in all of us

[​IMG]
    You have a chance of getting any of the following Power Shards:

Emerald Power Shard
    Amethyst Power Shard
    Ruby Power Shard
    Prismatic Power Shard

These shards will be available from opening the Magical Heroes Shard Box
    This Shard Box is available in the Store from now until 12 PM PDT on Tuesday, May 21st!

These shard boxes are only available for 2 WEEKS, but the avatars can be purchased until 12 PM PDT on Tuesday, June 18th!

Please note that once the Avatars leave the shop, you will not be able to get them anymore!

Tier 1

[​IMG]

Tier 2

[​IMG]

Tier 3

[​IMG]

Tier 4

[​IMG]

Please note you will NOT be able to achieve the VIP avatars without first having the regular set.

[​IMG]
    Let's save the world together UwU

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    🛠BIG UPDATES TO THE WEBSTORE = FREE STUFF FOR YOU!🎁
    Check out the Brand New Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase!
    Only available on the PIMD Web Store

#1 [ATA]Villanel, May 17, 2024
    Last edited: May 24, 2024
  2. Wow, I love this!

Ariel6 likes this.
  3. Why does the ruby guy have to have a cut shirt that doesn’t go with his style and ruins it and the eyepatch sword guy gotta pose in such a non sword way? Yall need help?

4. 70/75 killed it.

5. Investing use of a 4th avi

6. Love them! Rip all my bentos 😩

7. It's the first I've seen masc avatars I actually like most of. Thankfully they're not all bearded dudes and most have good designs. Good job.

8. Stop putting 4 sets of shards in these boxes if you're not going to up the minimum drop rate when opening them ✋️ or drop the ec cost needed to open a box.

Why are we expected to have to open more boxes for the same price just to get enough shards for an avi?

9. So only one male ? Got ya ! Tf is seriously wrong with making a male avatar like ya have to add see threw appareal …weird poses…. Super tight clothing… wtf 🤣💀 can we get MALE avatars!

Sadist likes this.
  10. The post needs to be edited to the actual end date

HarleyQuinn likes this.
  11. Love the emerald , amethyst and prismatic, why did these slap like this 🥰😍 love this kajsjshshshs

EtherealBabe likes this.
  12. good not great

13. These are terrible. Can you guys actually make masculine looking dude avis? Please 🤦‍♂️

libellule, Hayes, Yuma and 4 others like this.
  14. I love these and want all of them.

Jayann and EtherealBabe like this.
  15. Trash asf

16. Aye this one is pretty tight 🖤🖤🖤

17. just wish ppl would OP TFF outta the shards, when they aren’t even that good.

18. The basic prismatic male avatar I like quite a bit. And I'm extremely hard to please with male avatars. Although I actually dislike the VIP version. The butterflies legitimately ruin the aesthetic.

The ladies are acceptable. But not worth the investment. Especially if you already have something equal or better.

19. My favourite is the windbourne knight (he reminds me a little of Majima 😆)

20. Ruby for me, and male avis are not that good🥲