STORY PASS 🦇🧛‍♀️ Jamie's Friends! 🧛🦇

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, Aug 14, 2020.

1. If you need help to get hit try wall me im helping others players

2. *sighs* I see why Sansa stopped trying to explain it to you. You're like a broken record. "Only big and noobs get the spotlight, only noobs and bigs, b-b-big, n-n-noobs get it."

Sansa, Carrie and Muschi like this.
  3. this is public i can write that I can continue too

4. Spotlight is for big and noobs

5. 😂😂😂😂 spotlight is for big and noobs

6. You be mad I laugh

7. Tanto se scrivo nella mia lingua dovete tradurre e mai troverete la traduzione di Buei !

8. Forums is English only. Also I'm pretty sure you're breaking the spam rule too luv. Check out the Forums Code of Conduct.

Carrie, Eva and LeeJarrett like this.
  9. gli italiani capiscono,there are Italians too they understand

10. Italians don't exist.

11. we are in yours dream

12. I don't dream about Italians.

13. may nightmares

14. Anyone wanna trade rumors?

15. I have this same problem.
    First time I decide to spend real money and the whole story sucks if you aren't able to hit at a certain time or if your are not big stat enough. Sorry but I gotta work! Can't keep by my phone All day. I thought that paying money would make it a bit easier but it isn't. And... To end my rant not a single rumour has dropped for me at all yet. So far I have spent €9 on getting frustrated with nothing to show for it but high blood pressure.

ColinCunningham likes this.
  16. when ill be quest? Im at the 10 k poster

17. Anybody willing to sell suspicions?

18. How can I get to 6 tiers in the collectathon XC? It's only going to three for me.

19. U will actually have to do it twice and also u can get 4 tiers if u place in top 100

BEARCRUMBS likes this.
  20. Someone wants to trade rumors? I need suspicions hmu