STORY PASS ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿง›โ€โ™€๏ธ Jamie's Friends! ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฆ‡

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, Aug 14, 2020.

1. These avis are a joke just like this hunt๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2. Man you already moved all the good box avis to the molly corner now youโ€™re even moving story passes??? Like tf. I get youโ€™re tying to make money but like hell nah. Iโ€™m trying not to spend money here and all the sudden yโ€™all went like nope they gotta pay money for all the good shit now rather than ec ๐Ÿฅด

3. We should at least have the option to use EC

4. me hoping the cash pass has the first tier avi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘

5. Ugly ass Avis

Ev, Ganyu14, FILA and 3 others like this.
  6. EC ones will probably come out later in the gift shop

7. thanks for only caring about ppl who pay, anyhoo these are ugly af

8. Never mind I just saw them in MC. They arenโ€™t even that nice looking but yeah you canโ€™t please everyone. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

FastForward and SheaButterBaby like this.
  9. so sick of everything being money now, nothing was wrong with buying passes with ec. makes the game basically unplayable unless youโ€™re spending boat loads of money.๐Ÿ‘Ž mollyโ€™s corner is cursed.

10. What a money grab do ec?!?

FastForward and AoK-_Joy_-AoK like this.
  11. Im a vampire lover i must buy this

12. Yay for new story passes but why does highest invite party only reward 140 story drops while cat gives 500 story drops ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

13. Definitely a bug, it should be fixed soon and you should get missing drops ASAP.

kaiyota, -Mallika-, Khris and 2 others like this.
  14. Was happy until I saw I thereโ€™s no ec pass.๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ This just gets worse and worse.

15. trash, just like this hunt ๐ŸŒ

16. Do you get all 4 avatars off that pass or is there resets? Is there a time limit? Is the reset ec?

Krist8na, wyrmb and Muschi like this.
  17. love this!!

18. I saw 92 days in my free pass storyline when I activated it. So I'm guessing that's what we're getting.

AdalineRose and Muschi like this.
  19. You do realize that ec costs money too right?

Jwoww, SarcasticSelkie and Azari like this.
  20. I had saved up ECs, ready to buy the next story pass, and it's become a cash only option ...

Ive been less and less interested with new features.