EVENT 🦃🍖A Song of Thanks and Giving🍖🦃

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Nov 8, 2022.

1. What is an autumn/ fall hunt ? Just that I don’t understand what it should be visually…

iAliasSimpForMirage likes this.
  3. Autumn hunts are done to death to be honest this the avis are nice and the stat item is beautiful I get yall want the turkey and pumkins but this is a different take on it it and I love it

San, GoddessHailey, Leigh and 2 others like this.
  4. 🦗
    Will be back for bf... I'm just bored with the game now.

5. I could say the same about 4th of July hunts, done to death.

6. Is there no side story avatar?👀

7. I suggest you look at this stories tiers and rewards post. There is an avatar box in the first side story quest that came out on the day of the hunt released.

8. Those are main drops. There doesn’t appear to be a second set of side story drops.

9. Box avatars for main story are disappointing

10. These are cuteee

11. I mean... I love the Avis, although they have absolutely nothing to do with the hunt. Still loved them, and that's something

12. Big fat OOOOFFFFF the only good thing I am seeing in this event is the stat items. Because food is cute. But the entire theme is yeeesh and the storyline is forced as heck. Very dissapointed about not getting a good autumn/fall/holiday event. I know classic Thanksgiving is problematic at best but come on :/

13. Y u no make pet styles for the Holland Lop anymore 😭 these are so cute

14. Probably waiting for Easter / Spring ? Or even summer
    Imagine a bee costume for the Holland Lop 😃

Hag likes this.
  15. As per previous years, the hunt before BF and BF hunt are short and won't have side story avis 😢 Only main story, LB and box avis

GoddessHailey likes this.
  16. Just a stat, I just got it aswell

17. Are there wide Avis for a 1
    Week hunt?

18. Very orange 🤣

GoddessHailey likes this.
  19. No, apparently not.