LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🥳 There's a Party in Single City! 🥳

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Tbh that mask pass im pritty sure was out for like 2yrs. Im pritty sure thats more then enough time to do the tasks

2. Im done lvl 15 and i dont spend real money sometimes you need some strategy on those hard games

3. Please extend it 😭🙏❤ we wanna get the rewards.

SIutta, Diablo and -Gon- like this.
  4. Every time you open a materials box it gives you 15 free gems. Each place you collab at gives you a different item to stack up and open a different materials box. Ex: Collabing at arcades will give you tokens to open the Play box

5. Idk man ppl who have alts usually spend
    That's pointless sure it helps but not for materials, think of all u gotta do when a box gets up to 60-180 coins drops 15-20 gems so u get 600 whatever from collabs take away time to get that, open the boxes get 150-200 gems that'll get u 4-8 upgrade materials.....what is that when u need 200 per furniture....free gems is cool tho but unless u use it for cash it's worthless

6. Is this event being extended? Every room to upgrade atm is literally 2 days a piece. This is/was even more ridiculous for lvl 22 and still so at lvl 16 😵‍💫

People have lives, I haven’t been doing much of this game outside of fulfilling each tri-hourly contest tiers. I’m on lvl 14 and it’s more than clear this was never meant to just be played but rushed and forced to spend

7. I highly doubt it especially with how much pre warning they gave of the event coming

Julia1762, Allan_Allen and Diablo like this.
  8. Blegh

9. Please extend the event with few days or a week, i beg uuuuuu😭 lvl 16 lr is a bitch to get cushions and bolts and i even ranked top10 in both paying events so i got all thr free ones too.

Diablo and Lumi like this.
  10. I spent money and I'm barely getting to lvl 15. Still have an office and LR to upgrade. Which together takes over 3 days. There is no way you spent no money 💀 Unless you started playing before the event.

Diablo likes this.
  11. Going by that avi post they did id say its their new normal to make things more expensive and try make people spend even more money

12. Theres a thing in the research tree that makes upgrades not take as long

13. Like the room prices or the items for the furniture to upgrade the rooms like the level 2 stuff

14. Welp i lost all my hope and motivation for this app. Spent a shameful amount of money to upgrade my living room to lvl 16 to be stuck and not able to upgrade my furniture to tier 3 because I've already recycled my furniture just to get the cushions only to find out the furniture can only be upgraded to tier 2 max. Now I have no furniture to upgrade so I just wasted my money. Like wtf i'm so pissed, don't think I'll continue playing after the crossover now 😭

15. At least im not the only 1 that got cock blocked from unclear shit or whatever

Julia1762 and Anjel like this.
  16. Im also reach lr level 15 and I'm not spent any real money
    I'm a jobless person that have too much time than money to spend
    And heres a cunning trick, upgrade that SC thing that make u can collabs with higher people in building (in my case, lvl 4) and then go around city looking for lvl 4 people to collab that already stressed, so with a weak roomie, you can kill (?) them and get higher reward to trade with those
    I started playing when the event announced, not spent any money and manage to reach lr level 15 like 3/4days ago
    How? I'm jobless person that have too much time to spend than money

Jazmyn420_, _HeIium_ and Krona like this.
  17. Oops, my early draft wasnt deleted, please ignore, im not fluent in english enough to explain it :(
    ✨Also if my another draft also appear when i post this✨

18. 🥹 worked so hard for the crates to level 16 and got 2 dns

19. Not me caving and spending money to try to get to lvl 15 for it to be completely worthless 🥲

Finally have more than enough money, and could've fast forwarded to make it happen (since it takes DAYS just to do the other rooms, nvm the living room) and I can't continue bc the game straight up will not give me casters to upgrade the office. I'm completely stuck until the random generator decides to finally give me some - or I somehow collect 7k gems, or I pay money again (won't be.)

SIutta likes this.
  20. Oh ATA the more u "try" the more u irk ur players lol another thread of disgruntled players feeling they've wasted time n money 😪

SIutta and Julia1762 like this.