🥓🥞♥️HAPPY BIRTHDAY BACON PANCAKES ♥️ 🥓🥞

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Eva, Jan 4, 2020.

1. One year ago today, @Spider-Girl created the club "Bacon Pancakes", basing the title on a scene from the show Adventure Time. One year ago today, it was my second day playing this game and I was looking for a club to join. I wasn't having much luck because I didn't understand the game hardly at all. I didn't know what "kcs" meant on all the club banners I was seeing, but I saw a banner for Bacon Pancakes. Thought that sounded like a cute name, and it said everyone was welcome as they were a new club and they needed help unlocking parties.

So I joined! I can't believe what a difference it made. My friend and now in-game RS @Shneid also started playing the game and joined the club at the same time as me. We are both still in the club (we hop a little bit sometimes, along with our friend @_Blue_) and we are good friends. Every admin is awesome and @Spider-Girl is the best president you could ask for. She's funny, generous, and kind.

Anyway I just wanted to share because I love my club and the friends that I've made through it so very much and I want to wish it the best club birthday ever 💖🎉

Lumenia, Rizky, _Blue_ and 2 others like this.
  2. Awww congrats!

Eva likes this.
  3. [​IMG]
    I'm not crying, you are.

Eva, thank you so very much for your heartfelt story about how you were attracted to my unique club name.

I am so fortunate and thankful for everyone who has stumbled upon my club. It wouldn't be a success without the help of all the admins, members, and hoppers.

I am extremely, wholeheartedly appreciative of my admins. I love the friendship and bonds we've created through our time at Bacon Pancakes. Being a club President I thought it would be stressful & I'd be on 24/7, but you guys make it easy and so rewarding.

Happy 1 Year to our beloved club. I am so so thankful and proud to call this club my PiMD family. 🥰

4. how do I like a post 1000x 🤧

Rizky and Eva like this.
  5. I'm feeling the same about your post 🥺😂

Rizky likes this.
  6. Bacon Pancakes, makin’ bacon pancakes
    Take some bacon then I’ll put it in a pancake
    Bacon pancakes, that’s what it’s gonna make
    Bacon pancaaaaaaake!

7. i love y’all 💙 happy birthday to BP 💙

Rizky and Eva like this.
  8. Aww congrats one 1 year!

_Blue_, Rizky and Eva like this.
  9. Congratulations! Wish the best for the club!

Eva and _Blue_ like this.
  10. @Trendsetting jaco can't even eat pancakes because of the rats in house that jump up on his plate and snatch it away while he screams like a little girl.

11. Thanks for the well-wishes and congratulations everyone 🥺💕

And the song @Maddi_Matsu 🤪 it's been stuck in my head all day now 😂

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. Congoo

Eva likes this.
  13. Dood, that was a bop

Eva and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. Aswsome suprize

15. Omg happy birthday omg thats nice🤩😍😘😋😎👏💝💟🎂🍩🍰🥧