NEW FEATURE šŸ„‰Bronze šŸ„ˆSilver šŸ„‡Gold - VIP SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LIVE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Mar 22, 2023.

1. For the countries with the legal restriction it would be nice if some things of the webstore came up in the game(only on these countries) , since in game we can purchase these things, just not in the webstore. Or to adjust the prices for the people with legal restrictionsā€¦ Since the benefits on the webstore are really big sometimes.

2. Is there any way to un-pin the stat items? Now it's multiple taps to see latest hunt boxes/taps instead of right at the top šŸ˜ž

3. What happened

4. still really bummed that for the same price as the lounge before, buying the silver subscription iā€™ll get 6 less VIP boxes šŸ„² only bought VIP for the boxes, taking all but 1 away from the silver subscription is so stupidšŸ§šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø canā€™t afford to buy months at a time

5. not 1 box sorry, 4*

FoxyPanda likes this.
  6. Me too

7. I miss old VIP

-MidnightTaro-, FoxyPanda and Coffee like this.
  8. I was banned on my account and had to literally come to my sisters phone to make a new account bc of this I just spent 100 dollars and got banned unban me pls my account name is missthang20

9. What happened

10. Is the Webstore down or something not letting me in get error message something about parameters

TrashRat likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

What happened? Last Sunday I buy the bronze subs. Then I check this again no product are available?

TrashRat likes this.
  12. I like the new VIP furni šŸ–¤

13. I donā€™t know if itā€™s still a thing for early access/soft launch items but Iā€™m definitely interested if itā€™s still an optionšŸ„¹

14. It's not a thing anymore as this VIP has already been publicly launched.

15. iOS, MissThang420, 20

16. I would like to participate, please

17. Itā€™s no longer early access and has been released for everyone, you can find the subs through the in game store under ā€˜plansā€™ or through the webstore

Muschi likes this.
  18. So am I able to buy the gold, silver, and bronze. And have everything stack?