🥀MIDSUMMER NOCTURNE FULL DORM RAFFLE🥀 🏆WINNERS🏆

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Kendall2766, Jun 13, 2020.

1. 🥀MIDSUMMER DORM RAFFLE🥀
    ~~~~🎉🏆WINNERS🏆🎉~~~~

💖THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED‼‼‼💖

🎉~~CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS~~🎉
    🥇: @SilverCrystal
    🥈: @_phootah_
    🥉: @min_mochi
    🏅(4th): @-Hanii-
    🏅(5th): @HopeRiverMikaelson

🌺YOU HAVE 24HRS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE OR IT WILL BE GIVEN TO A RUNNER UP🌺

💖THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED‼‼‼💖

PLZ READ THE FOLLOWING FOR UPDATES ON UPCOMING RAFFLES!!
    ⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬

🌺ALONG WITH PARTICIPATION GIFTS EVERYONE WILL ALSO RECEIVE 30 EXTRA ENTRIES INTO MY NEXT DORM RAFFLE WHICH WILL BE...
    🍦SUGAR & ICE FULL DORM RAFFLE🍦

🌺THE SUGAR & ICE FULL DORM WILL INCLUDE BOTH THE 499 & 999! AND WILL BE IN COLLABORATION WITH @Risque!! THIS RAFFLE WILL START TUESDAY, JUNE 16TH @12PM‼

🌺HOWEVER I WILL DOING A SHORT 2 DAY CO-Z 999 FLASH RAFFLE!!
    🌺THIS RAFFLE WILL BE IN COLLABORATION WITH @arianaliz & WILL BE STARTING SHORTLY AFTER THIS RAFFLE @ 4PM PCT!

🌺IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE THEN PLZ CHECK MY WALL AROUND THAT TIME BC I WILL NOT BE POSTING THIS RAFFLE IN FORUMS!

🌺IF YOUD LIKE TO BE NOTIFIED OF MY NEXT RAFFLE THEN PLZ COMMENT "NOTIFY ME" ON MY WALL OR HERE!!

SimplyMichelle and Diana6165 like this.
  2. -Hanii- and Atumnice like this.
  3. Hey yall!
    Due to some organization issues Im pushing the Sugar & Ice Full Dorm raffle back to around 2 or 3pm PCT!
    It might have to be pushed back to even later if so I will let yall kniw however it will be starting sometime today!

Thx for your support!💕

4. Hey yall!
    Unfortunately due to some contacting issues Ill be unable to hold the raffle today!
    The Sugar & Ice full dorm raffle was a collaboration with another player who hasnt been responding to my msgs!
    Im pushing the raffle back to Friday! However if I am still unabke to get in touch with then then I will be doing the Summer Daze Full dorm instead!

Sorry to disappoint & Thx for your support!💕

SimplyMichelle and Diana6165 like this.