LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🤲Eid Avatar's 🤲

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Apr 10, 2023.

1. Will, I'm in love with you. Thanks, it makes sense!

2. Thank you for replying; I really appreciate it. 🙏❤️ Also, I agree with others who say that cultural avatars should be more affordable and easily accessible.

3. @ATA-Will, Why were the Pride avatars from not too long ago 5ecs and Eid avatars are more expensive?

4. For a platform and a dev team that preaches inclusivity and love regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, etc… I find it jarring that every religion and/or group has been honoured via a hunt or a story pass this year except for Islam.

Ive said it before; if you’re not willing to make things equal across the board, then don’t include any religion to begin with.

This Eid Al Fitr is one we celebrate with heavy hearts as our brothers and sisters across the globe are facing prosecution and oppression more than ever before. The last thing we need is more discrimination from a game most of us login to to unwind.

Shame on whoever thought depriving muslims on the platform of a celebration was a good idea. The fact that eurasia pub is still rampant with islamophobic trolls that keep on creating alts merely to demean Islam despite numerous complaints speaks volumes on ATAs behalf (Thank you Leigh for helping out when things got tough out there you’re a gem).

Eid Mubarak to all those who celebrate, and for anyone that thinks we don’t deserve a celebration; I pity you for trying so hard to stop other people from being happy.

ImAtSoup, IZIS, YJ and 3 others like this.
  5. Every place definitely has not had something done for them.

Either way complaining on a year old post isnt going to help with anything. Send a help ticket if you have a theme you want them to do. The more ideas you can give towards it the more likely it is to happen coz gives them more to work with

6. Also ata cant stop people making alts to spam or whatever. Even ip ban doesnt work anymore coz vpn exists. Theres only so much they can do