EVENT 🀟🌊 Catching Waves 🌊🀟

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Jun 2, 2022.

1. no the merfolk was shards, the other was anchors, then was a Halloween hunt. So no they haven't done 2 merfolk before. This one is recycled from two Beach hunt they had before with different artist.

2. They have never done a full merfolk hunt before its all been shards, anchors, and one Halloween event octopus merfolk that was a side drop.

xPeachMamii- likes this.
  3. sad cuz the theme really could’ve been awesome but they botched it. and it’s the same old crap. love the furni but the avatars are eh.

xPeachMamii- likes this.
  4. It's more like 2 good hunt, 3 mediocre, and the rest bad.

Ayse likes this.
  5. I wish ata had a vote system and made it public so they can really see what we think of the hunts cuz no one wanted this, let's be honest.

Hayes, xPeachMamii-, Ronan and 4 others like this.
  6. Iss a cute hunt. I missed last year's beach themes

7. This okay..

8. Is leaderboard broken on android? I still cant see it

TVdinner likes this.
  9. 🀑πŸ’₯ DON'T SCAM US ☠️
    50 ec gift - 2b
    100 ec gift - 4b
    but why is 22 invites(110ec) 6b? not 5b?
    🀑πŸ’₯ DON'T SCAM US ☠️

Ducka likes this.
  10. it’s not on Apple either

Hag, TYARA and Julcyfruit like this.
  11. I feel like this is really not related to this post but…dropping 22 invites is emotional labor, and people can charge whatever they want; that’s not scamming, that’s the free market.

xPeachMamii-, Rainie and Ducka like this.
  12. Ofc she’s for lb. My naive ass is sad rn.🫠

13. I’m more interested in the avatars unrelated to this hunt tbh, if you see anyone with them lmk!

Hayes and Dune like this.
  14. eh

15. Me waiting for the new Avis they mentioned πŸ‘€ Got me staring at every person in pub now jdjdjdjddn

Dune likes this.
  16. They did one like 3 years ago it not new or fresh we need something that has not been done before

17. I love the furnis and some ava but I am really busy with work. Now I feel sad for not getting as much furnis as I can 😭

18. I am loving the pirate stuff you released in Molly’s! The rug is my favorite thing πŸ–€

19. They been around for over seven years they have done almost everything there is nothing new they can do. But they can make hunts better brining in new artist and devs because they ones now are putting our boring hunts.

Ducka likes this.
  20. For the price the stats should have been better.