EVENT 😱🧠Here Today, Zomb Tomorrow🧟🧟‍♀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 11, 2020.

1. people are really dying of a disease without a cure all over the world and the creators decides that's an "awesome" idea to do this event right now?!?!?!?!? only in my country more than 100k people died and millions were infected!!!!! this event is a terrible idea and very insensitive!!!!!

2. I think you’re thinking too deeply. Its a zombie hunt— There are t.v shows called ‘The Walking Dead’, and ’Z nation’. Along with many, many more movies and t.v shows. I highly doubt ATA would make fun of something as serious as Covid.

3. I love when people connect a shitty real life situation to an event on a game. A two week event. Chill out and just play the game or uninstall. 🌝

Sure, ATA sometimes be shady but we all a little shifty from time to time.

+ This isn’t nearly as sus as the Australian wildfires and an ill timed Australia hunt.

4. Especially since ATA has said they will NOT do a covid-19 related hunt (despite popular demand) because of its insensitivty.

5. When you still know nothing about PvP.

-Teya and -P_M-KingCantona like this.
  6. Zombies 😍🧟‍♀️😍

JennyRotten likes this.
  7. When was russet the hodge hog gift came out can someone tell me exact month ?

8. But why? How many times are we going to have Halloween or Monster centric hunts this year?

-P_M-Juss_Swagg and Ballerina like this.
  9. Monsters have existed before Halloween was a thing. They aren't Halloween-exclusive and plenty of people enjoy monster/spooky related things all year round. :)

10. Monsters have existed before Halloween was a thing. They aren't Halloween-exclusive and plenty of people enjoy monster/spooky related things all year round. :)

11. 🧟‍♀️😲

12. I like Christmas, can we have a Christmas/winter hunt in summer/fall? And stick the avatars in comfy cozy pjs! 😍

-Teya and -P_M-Juss_Swagg like this.
  13. Ask ATA

14. Bro didnt they just have a zombie hunt not to long ago. Famn not even Halloween yet.

-Teya and -P_M-Juss_Swagg like this.

15. Damn**

16. I landed hits on some one with vials but it didnt give me any? Is it random drops?

-Teya and iDoubtIt like this.
  17. They didn't. Haven't had a zombie hunt in years.

BlissfulBubbles likes this.
  18. Same happened to me, I landed a hit and the vials didn't drop 🥺

19. Not a fan of anything except for the dog

20. Can we get a check on this