EVENT 😱🧠Here Today, Zomb Tomorrow🧟🧟‍♀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 11, 2020.

1. @devs just remove the "pvp" part, it clearly isn't pvp and forces actual pvp to stop for 2 weeks

Or give an option for normal hits with no hunt rewards but making the target lose cash and str/Intel like normal

2. Avis are cool, but not that I’ll even get any of them. As usual..

Dabba and Nocturnalis like this.
  3. so... what are non sfw friendly club supposed to do rn?? 🌝

Lydia and Nocturnalis like this.
  4. Trash.. literally just trash...

5. no ❤️

6. So how exactly do we steal these vials?

7. Oh! This is cool. I like all the avatar designs, the dorm is well thought-out (even tho not my style). Even the pet style with the Patient Zero rat is a fun design. 💀

With invites and pvp, I like that it has something for most players to get into, regardless of how you prefer playing.

(still ATA, if this is cool, think about how much cooler an alien hunt would be tho) 👽

8. So..... how do we get the avis.

Lydia likes this.
  9. Complicated

10. Nothing you don’t lose anything from getting hit so..

11. I mean, I get the feeling that a lot of people are gonna be going rogue after this hunt is done. Players who PVPed with others outside the club maybe, carrying on after the hunt, the rest of us suffering from it? Idk, seems pretty sus. Actually- Disastrous. feels like there should be an option to not participate. 🗑⬅️

12. If that happens, suffer in silence🙄🌚

13. ah yes, the disappointing attitude that ATA blatantly panders towards at its finest 🤡

14. Nice

Intensive likes this.
  15. How do I get vials? I just used a full bar dance and prank on someone and got no vials, and that person had 17 vials

16. I don't like the avis.. sorry not sorry:p

SweetHearts and Hooters like this.