LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 😋In Your Feels This April 🥺

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Mar 16, 2022.

1. I’m sorry, I don’t like to talk about negative things but,

what happened to the artist(s) that most of the avis 2017-2018?
    I genuinely think those were the best years for avatars.
    Feels like quality has gone down a lot.
    Recent avis feels rushed and not unique at all.
    Their face shapes, noses, lips, body shapes etc don’t look all that attractive TBH.

Like I’m all for inclusivity but this isn’t about that, this is about making attractive avis that ppl actually want 😩

2. Actually, I lied.
    The female 62 coin avi is super cute minus the fact that her facial structure is pretty much identical to the rest 😪

Like these avis are all pretty people, don’t get me wrong, but,
    nothing about them screams “AHH they’re so perfect and beautiful I wanna spend $$$$ on them”

The avi I currently have on from 2017 BF?
    I thought she was beautiful and unique enough for me to spend 200ecs, 6 times, to get.
    I know y’all don’t care but pls, I rly like the old art style and it’s very obvious when y’all put in no thought or effort into avis 🥲🥲

3. Alright, this is my last reply I swear.
    I apologize, maybe I’m being hypercritical coz I’ve been playing the game so long.

Demux and Muschi like this.
  4. I'm so confused. I swear for the past 2 years everyone has complained about how ugly male avis were and some people even said to just get rid of some of them but now that they're listening to what y'all say y'all are mad? Make it make sense 🤡

5. The furniture makes me super happy. I'm definitely going to get in on this 😍😍

6. Pretty Please avi is so cuuuuute 🥺💕 love the dorm, too. 😍

7. We like a fresh dorm theme. 🍻 Nice

8. Damn, ignore male Avis so much I didn’t even realize there was another female one

9. We don't want them to straight up get rid of male avis. We just want ones that don't all look the same. (I swear, I have like 10 male avis that all look like carbon copies just with different clothes and hair 😅 The faces all look exactly the same to me)

Lite likes this.
  10. I don’t like the 13 coin male avatar, other than that they all look nice. Also, when will there be 4 male avatars?

-Gon- likes this.
    MarBaby788 likes this.