EVENT 😈👻Summon Like You🎃🕯️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Oct 20, 2020.

1. This might make me come out of inactivity lol

2. 👀 that’s a bad girl.

3. was hoping for a more gore halloween considering last hunt was more pastel goth-ish, disappointed at the avis since they look weird but i like the items surrounding them (i wish they would show completely on the profile and not have most of it cut out). im not mad at the witch hunt but i wish it had better drawn avis.

also; invites.... again? jesus christ

4. Ok, for me its the worst halloween hunt so far, i mean we used to have ghost avis dont we?? Plus something interesting to do like last hunt halloween pvp dolls??.. But now there is nothing :l sound like a normal hunt!? For real Ata

5. Those same “dumbass children” make the game you’re playing bud. 🙂

6. She’s going to be the side story avatar most likely. You will need to finish the 3rd side story to get the non-vip version as always.

7. IM HAPPY 🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃

8. Now I’m excited to see who the leaderboard or side story avi is gonna be, maybe the witch will be leaderboard this time? 🤔

Disneyplus likes this.
  9. Living for this hunts furni. 😍

10. Maybe I'm just getting my hopes up, but the last part of the post made it sound like this isn't everything yet.

X-Snow-Black-X likes this.
  11. Would’ve liked more than just a floating book with the main fem avi, the others are good tho

12. wtf is with the avi design 🧐🤢

Woes and X-Snow-Black-X like this.
  13. That hell hound German Shepard tho🔥

14. I was thinking there was going to be shard avis later?

Muschi, Sansa, Carrie and 1 other person like this.
  15. Same, especially since there’s no in-store shard avatars at the moment.

Muschi, Sansa, Carrie and 1 other person like this.
  16. Try restart your app

17. This would be the perfect event for shard boxes 😉 some strong, hot and scary avas

Muschi, X-Snow-Black-X and Carrie like this.
  18. Glad we don't have one atm though, cause if we do then I'd probably be buying shard avis I'd never use 😂😂

X-Snow-Black-X likes this.