NEW FEATURE 🔒 2-Factor Authentication! 🔒

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, May 24, 2023.

1. No support. It will be boring now. I lost my attraction to play this game. I've 88 alts. Now it seems I've to stop playing this game 😢

2. Its against tou to have a unmanageable amount of accs. 88 is stupidly excessive

San, Insidious, Tea and 2 others like this.
  3. I’m honestly shocked at how many people are against extra account security, this is a great addition especially for those that may have been hacked in the past. I don’t mind checking my emails every now and then if it means accounts are more secure

4. I'm not against additional security, but I still have problems with this.

1. Not Optional? Screw that. A player should have the ability to opt out of security at their own risk. We're not children. And for a 17+ game you still seem to treat us as such.
    2. Players who legitimately use alt accounts are given extra trouble. If this was just on a new device it would make a little more sense.
    3. Anyone who wants to move their account to a new device now needs to deal with this due to no opting out.

This just sounds like a ton of hassle for players to save work on employees.

5. Ohhh ATA i'll stop playing this game

6. What about if we no longer have access to the email / Facebook that we used ?

7. No, thank you.

Make it optional OR make it to where it only asks once on a NON VERIFIED DEVICE. Not even my bank asks me multiple times, just one verification and boom, device is recognized and no longer requires the 2FA. I’m not against security but this will just further continue to push the loyal players, that have been around for 7 years or more, to just drop. Come on, ATA, you know all those t100 folk have at least 3 alts and not everyone can use a Clone App.

Side note opinion: Also, I feel most updates are geared towards Android softwares and not Apple softwares. Even the Free EC options are different for Apple than Android. The Apple version of this app really needs some love and true attention. Xoxoxo

8. this is beyond extra security. I bought 100gb of storage on my gmail and it saved all my photos but I stopped paying for that and now my gmail no longer have the ability to receive emails. I’m not deleting 95gigs of old pics just for one game sorry

9. If it was optional would definitely understand
    but making it harder for people to have ALTS
    WHEN YALL MADE IT DOABLE TO HAVE “FAKE EMAILS” is not on the players.

One of the few times I really disagree with a feature.

would’ve given people atleast a whole month or a heads-ups before hand to get their stuff settled would’ve been nice too.

10. i think you’re forgetting something... Theres are software made for detecting bots. There’s a possibility that it can escape the detection, but if they invest in one with the money players spend (prob have an annual rev of couple millions) it would solve most of their issues.

11. If a person forgets their fake email or dont have a record of their stuff then thats on them. im not against security but as someone had said not even top tier banks require this much security. I can literally just face id my way into my bank or type in my password and it’s done. I’m sure PIMD does not require as much security as a bank account so why is it every time we log in and not once just to verify emails?

12. ALSO according to Zoominfo (quite a reliable site to do cold calls and find annual rev, hq and numbers) ATA makes 26.9 million as an annual revenue. Why isnt that money being invested in software development on this game?

13. the point is it shouldn't be ENFORCED. of course people are supportive of extra security but it should be a CHOICE. not shoved down our throats. this will be the ONLY mobile game i have that ENFORCES 2FA. IF a game offers 2FA, it is — again — a choice. there will always be people who want to play without the added security. and that will be on them. there is just no reason to force this on all the users. for a tap tap game???

14. Great if those links ATA sends can't be opened with the app.

15. Would be good if the link you guys send works.

16. Verification links isn't working smh

17. Can we use atleast cell number for identification? email would be hard especially when you have a lot of alts

18. true is use my Facebook account as a log in because my link e-mail is yahoo.com🤣🤣 and i cant access on it

19. Because there is no incentive from ATA to actually make the game a better experience for everyone. Spenders will spend irrespective of what they get. So people will keep complaining and yet ata will come up with 10th zombie hunt of the year 😒

20. Apple has rules in place that mean it cant get the same taojoy offers as Android. Probly also why the game itself is slightly different for ios

xPeachMamii- likes this.