🔎xero Admin Search🔍

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Muschi, Jul 11, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

🔎xero Admin Search🔍

Hello! I'm Hailey, and I am the president of the back-to-back POTD/PPOTD club 'xero'.

Currently, our club is in the midst of rebuilding (and thus recruiting). We have hit a bit of a rough patch through no fault of our current admin team ー real life commitments come first, of course. We have difficulty completing harder parties that we were once able to complete with ease, and our club chat is a bit like a graveyard.

Part of the rebuilding process is expanding our admin team, and that is the focus of this thread!

Of course, if you wish to join xero without an admin position, you are more than welcome to send a join request. We would love to have you! Regular members are still a very important component to a smooth-running club. Our only request is that you hit parties and help us recruit!

Basic information about our club can be found in the image at the beginning of this thread, as well as on our club wall. Feel free to ask any further questions you may have within this thread, or by contacting me privately.

Here is the admin application. I have turned off email address collection in the settings of this form, so you have no need to worry about that.

Thank you for reading! If you had any advice or tips, as well, to assist xero in relocating our footing, feel free to share! All input is welcome.

♡ ♡ ♡

hotgirl_BUMMER, Zelda, Jaey and 2 others like this.
  2. If I didn’t have a home club already I would’ve loved to join 🥰 Good Luck Hailey!

Muschi likes this.
  3. Thank you! ♡

4. Good luck

Muschi likes this.
  5. I'm clubless. Adopt me.

Skylar2018 and Muschi like this.
  6. Just hit that Join button 🖤

7. hope you find the admins that you and the club needs ❤️

Muschi likes this.
  8. Would be great as a home club but I am always out partying :/

Muschi, Jaey and PapiLovesHisTequila like this.
  9. You wildin'

Chili likes this.
  10. A very bad habit

PapiLovesHisTequila likes this.
  11. Isn’t there a thread for club banners already js

Alicia and Sirrracha like this.
  12. This isn't a club banner. This is a request for admins. Those are always allowed their own thread.

13. this is cute 🥺 when i get big and stronk i would like to visit! good luck!!

Muschi likes this.
  14. Bump. ☄

15. Hmmmmm looks like a banner

16. [​IMG]

17. It's a lovely compilation of requirements and perks available to the future admins of her club well put together by OP.

Muschi and Ciara like this.
  18. I don't know any banners that are several paragraphs long

19. Bump again. 🤧🖤