๐Ÿ“ฃ PSA: Bentos + U ๐Ÿฑ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Queens, Sep 29, 2020.

1. A PIMD Service Announcement About "Bento Sellers"

O hai! I'm guessing you saw Bentos and thought YES. But we need to talk, bb. Real talk.
    [​IMG]

Lately, there's been a rise in players reporting getting "scammed" by "totally-legit-definitely-not-scamming-using-real-world-currency-transactions" Bento Sellers.

These "sellers" who claim you just need to pay them in some real-worldy way for ALL the Bentos are weaving a web of...
    [​IMG]
    ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ

To Quote The Termseth of Useth...

As I'm sure most of you know, ATA's official statement on soliciting and/or engaging in any real world currency transactions is:

Trades, gifts, or other in-game transactions are done so at a playerโ€™s own discretion. A Thinking Ape is not able to intervene in these transactions. Transactions of any type involving any non-game currency (including, but not limited to real-world currency, gift cards, credit transactions, and cryptocurrencies) are not permitted and is subject to action at our discretion..

What Does This Mean for Me?

The next time you are tempted to engage in real world currency transactions for some sketchy too-good-to-be-true deal, ATA cannot be held responsible and will not be compensating for lost items/accounts due to such tomfoolery.
    [​IMG]

By the same token, any players caught involved in such transactions โ€“ either as a buyer or seller โ€“ including creating alts and/or spreading information to engage in them will be automatically banhammered.
    [​IMG]

So for the love of PIMD
    :
    DO NOT ENGAGE IN REAL WORLD CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS - ESPECIALLY INVOLVING BENTOS. ALSO, REPORT SUCH ACTION WHEN YOU SEE IT!

TL;DR

Bento selling for real world currency = bad. See it? Report it!
    [​IMG]
    u noticing those players attempting to sell false hope

๐Ÿ‘‘

2. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Ciabatta and [ATA]Queens like this.
  3. Good GOD, I know y'all have your hands full with this crap. I can't read five posts in wc without seeing one of those ads. I know y'all must be exhausted. ๐Ÿ˜ช

4. Itโ€™s disappointing this even needs to be said wew ๐Ÿคก

5. While we're at it, if you feel the need to report players for engaging in such practices, please submit evidence to a mod or send through a help ticket, rather than resorting to public defamation. Fighting a rule break with a rule break does not make it okay ๐ŸŒˆ

6. Literal Queen

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. This was a delight to read

GoodlGirl, --Tifa, Day and 4 others like this.
  8. Pretty sad this needs to be said but hey, if those people wanna lose like that then they deserve it. Das their fault for being gullible.

TattedMamii, Anori, Day and 3 others like this.
  9. THANK YOU. I can't tell you how many whine on my wall to help them and I'm like.... you dumb dumb aren't you?

10. Buyers are banhammered too. Yes.

11. โ€œATA cannot be held responsible and will not be compensating for lost items/accounts due to such tomfooleryโ€
    [​IMG]

Fantastic, ZodiacQueen, Leya and 5 others like this.
  12. u kno i had to keep et with the Spidey gif below ๐Ÿ˜‚

13. I really don't have sympathy anymore for people that fall for this. Yes, even and especially noobs. "Against the rules" aside, it seems pretty damn careless to buy in-game items using RWC from a brand new account for a game you just downloaded. Y'all barely understand how the game works and you trusting random people to send money to? If you got that much extra cash for you to be making such bad decisions pls go donate to a charity or something.

14. ๐Ÿ—ฃ YES LOUDER! These โ€œbento sellersโ€ are so rampant in the Asia server, itโ€™s frustrating that they havenโ€™t got caught :(

15. Ata should just give out IP Bans to all sellers

16. Seeing Chuck Bass always brings me joy.

17. Such tomfoolery tsk tsk. Let justice rein on these fooling toms.

Fantastic likes this.
  18. I know Iโ€™m gonna sound like a complete fool, but what if you need bentos ASAP? For example, if a cat club closes, you need bentos to compensate the players. Soooo, you need to buy in bulk. What if buying bentos with real world currency is the last resort?

19. then you need an ip ban

Fantastic, Muschi, Kefo and 2 others like this.
  20. I wasnโ€™t talking about myself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚