📆100 DAYS SELECTED FREE GIVEAWAY📆🏆WINNERS🏆

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Kendall2766, May 25, 2020.

1. 🗓100 DAYS FREE GIVEAWAY🗓
    ~~~~~~~~🎉🏆WINNERS🏆🎉~~~~~~~~

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YALL AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!💕

✨AS MOST OF YOU KNOW I USE THE SAME WINNER PICKING SYSTEM FOR ALL MY RAFFLES❕
    ✨THIS GIVEAWAY WAS NO DIFFERENT❕
    ✨I JUST WANT YALL TO KNOW THAT THERE WAS NO FAVORITISM OR FOUL PLAY❕
    WITH THAT SAID...

~~~🎉
    CONGRATULATIONS🎉~~~
    🥇~@Barbwyre🏝
    🥈~@Arabellia🐱
    🥉~@Rachelbabylove😴

⌛YOU HAVE 24HRS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE(ADD ME OR PM ME TO CLAIM) OR IT WILL BE GIVEN TO A RUNNER UP!!⌛

✨IF IT IS GIVEN TO A RUNNER UP THEN THE RUNNER UP WILL HAVE TO RETURN THEIR 🍱 IN EXCHANGE SO IT CAN BE GIVEN TO THE ORIGINAL WINNER❕

✨I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS SOMETHING OUT OF THIS GIVEAWAY BECAUSE I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YALLS PARTICIPATION IN MY RAFFLES AND I KNOW ITS NOT EASY TO GIVE AND NOT ALWAYS GET SOMETHING BACK❕💕

📢DISCLAIMER:
    ✨AS OF NOW EVERYONE WHO ENTERED/WAS CONTACTED ABOUT THIS GIVEAWAY IS BACK AT ZERO RAFFLES ENTERED❕
    ~UNLESS YOU ENTERED MY MOST RECENT RAFFLE(REGALA DORM RAFFLE) THEN YOU HAVE 1 RAFFLE ENTERED❕

💕AND FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!💕

Barbwyre likes this.
  2. thank you kendall & grats to all the winners ☺️

Kendall2766 likes this.
  3. oh my i got 2nd and received my prize thanks so much!

Kendall2766 likes this.
  4. Thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

PeachyMegs and Kendall2766 like this.
  5. Thanks and congrats to the winners! 💕

6. Hey yall! 👋 Kendall here! 😘

So yesterday, as a lot of you are aware, a pretty big scam took place that affected a lot of people including me! Im so extremely sorry that the greed of one person can affect so many people!

And even though I had nothing to do withthat person, I still want to apologize and I hope this doesnt affect your opinion of all rafflers!

I was able to look at the scammers recent gifts as well as some of the people she scammed on her wall this morning and took screenshots i case it was deleted or covered up!

For everyone who entered that scammers raffle please tell me how many entries you made! You will get those entries into my full dorm raffle starting today at around 12pm!

You wont have to enter anything and those entries will be awarded to you off the bat! This isn't a guarantee that you'll win, this is just a small way to make up for the entries yall were cheated out of!

Now Im doing this based off trust! I trust that you will be honest with how many entries you made and about whether or not you actually entered the raffle!

As you know the greed of one person can negatively affect so many people! So if too many people end up taking advantage of my kindness then I will stop doing this!

I am truly sorry that this happened! And even thought it wasnt my fault I still want to do something to compensate for it!

I hope this helps and appreciate yalls support!!💕💕