PROMO đź’ť Valentine's Weekend Promos + Love Spells! đź’–

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 12, 2021.

1. ^ Yeah, pretty much. While I understand that it’s not possible to do separate hunts for both LNY and Valentine’s Day this year because of them happening very close together, surely something like an additional side story and themed cash gifts were possible.

And just as an aside, I am uncomfortable with the idea that players should just be grateful for everything ATA does and not be allowed to express it when they’re unhappy with the game for some reason or another?

Obviously, be reasonable about it, but it’s not like ATA is doing us all a favour out of the goodness of their hearts by creating/developing this game - they’re quite literally making money off us. It’s a transactional relationship.

(Even F2P players have a role in the ecosystem as their presence encourages those who do spend money to continue doing so and have more items/stats/“power” over them)

It’s whatever tbh, maybe I’m biased bc my ign clearly indicates how I would enjoy LNY-themed stuff 🥲

Puppers, --Tifa, Minori42 and 9 others like this.
  2. I don't care what they call it where you are from. You have one google search away from being educated yet you chose to stay ignorant. Here where I live we call people like you clowns and dumbass 🤡

Puppers, HarleyVon and FastForward like this.
  3. I agree! That's why I was annoyed we couldn't even get LNY themed cash gifts. I understand LNY and Valentine was clashing this year, but doing 5ec avis like with Diwali would have yield both 1. A bit of cash for them and 2. Made the community happy. I know there is a large Asian community here and even if doing avis wasn't possible, at least cash gifts? Like.. instead we get ec emojis for our igns..

4. So that’s...my disappointment is at a new level🤦🏾‍♀️

5. Ummmm... k 🤷🏻‍♀️

6. Rather dissapointed at the absence of lunar new year related stuff. Not at all complaining about this hunt, but you could do better ATA.

Therapist9 likes this.
  7. Where is the offerwall? I have no clue

8. Go in the Shop and tap the button labelled "Earn Free Extra Credits."

9. Is the weekend promo over?