EVENT ๐Ÿ’˜Love on a Budget ๐ŸŒน

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 2, 2021.

1. 2 ๐Ÿ’˜ means perfect match

2. I always find it a bit difficult to understand the forums. How do we get the avatars that aren't in the lite and avi box?

Lydia and Bunnys like this.
  3. I really don't like these kinds of events; I'm too busy for the rs and hitting and all that crap.

Luckily I don't really like this event.

Empress_, xPeachMamii- and -Gon- like this.
  4. Iโ€™m confused on the romcom drops, do I need to find a different Rs for every time I test or can I stay with the same Rs?

Lydia and -Gon- like this.
  5. You can stay with same. It just that your compatibility affects the drops.

Zeri and Muschi like this.
  6. Rs test me :)

7. sicckkk!!!

8. Im not found of whatever this is at all

xPeachMamii- likes this.

9. Iโ€™m so glad you asked, I also have this same question. How do we get the avis from the forum post and not from the box? Is it through the story?

Lydia likes this.
  10. There are four sets of avis. One from the boxes, one from the main story and first side story, one from the third and forth side stories, and one from leaderboard

11. Just when i thought the avis couldn't get any better... Like wtf. This is quality content right here. I hate valentine's day but im so alright with this.

Ranger, Piggys24 and Vosovic like this.
  12. I adore the picnic avis, fingers crossed they arenโ€™t LB lol.

I was really hoping for some valentine avi boxes or something, Iโ€™m a sucker for the lovey dovey pink and red, but I guess this might do.

Ginnabon, Lydia and xPeachMamii- like this.
  13. ANY INVITE CLUB WITH BREAKS?!

14. Puppy these are the compatibility emojis
    ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’˜

15. I'm not getting any timer boxes from the invite parties?

16. stay with the same rs

Muschi likes this.
  17. This is hard to do especially with the RS thing and they didnโ€™t give us a head start so though with a lot of dns and ec are more privileged and actual likening this hunt

xPeachMamii- likes this.
  18. so iโ€™m confused if the compatibility for you has three hearts with an arrow then 3 poops what does that mean?