💘 Adora’s Matching RS Contest 💘

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Adorabelle, Feb 2, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Reupload. Please disregard the first.

Victoria, PolarBae, kit_kat and 5 others like this.
  2. [​IMG] Cned from heavenne to bloo. Sorry for the changes hshs

Victoria, Seriously, kit_kat and 3 others like this.
  3. This is not appropriate, there is a disclaimer saying no harassment, so this is a warning. Please do not try to make people change their entries when they haven’t broken any rules. There are only so many avatars in the game and a few people are bound to find the same ones look good together. Both entries are fine and are very different.

Victoria, Witchee, Psychotic and 2 others like this.
  4. Alright I will just keep the original entry then if it’s not against any rules 😊 Thank you for clearing it up.

Adorabelle likes this.
  5. ʜᴇʀᴇ’s ᴍʏ ᴇɴᴛʀʏ.
    ~ᴄᴜᴢ ɪ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ ʜɪᴍ.
    [​IMG]
    ᴛʜᴀɴᴋʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏsᴛɪɴɢ <𝟹

Victoria, nixi3, PolarBae and 6 others like this.
  6. wow, I am so sorry but harassment is totally is not my intention. I believe I was being polite and only use kind words. I didn’t even accuse him to copy my rs’ entry. I was just bringing that to his and your attention that there were the same pair.

As I said, my rs’ entry were on the early page and so I thought he just didn’t see it.
    Yes. I did ask him personally if he would revise it, but I believe I did not did that in an offensive way or try to harass someone. That’s a big accusation you threw at me here.

We had fun creating ours and we both put efforts into it, we were happy that our post get so many likes as if the efforts put got paid off. We were already entertained and didn’t even looking forward to win.
    But to find someone using just the same as ours we found that not very delightful, but no that doesn't bring me to be rude towards someone. You should try to understand that from my perspective before accusing me of something I did not do.

Please withdraw both of my rs entry and my entry. Our ign are FlyWithMe and P5-Fleur. I’m sorry if I caused any trouble and make others uncomfortable of my actions.
    Thank you Adora & others that held this contest. I’m sorry Louigi if you were displeased of what I did. Good luck on the contest.
    I wish you all the best.
    Thank you.

7. Please withdraw my entry. Thanks

8. <Fixed my entry>
    [​IMG]

kit_kat, Adorabelle and Witchee like this.
  9. Ofc having trouble posting lol

10. [​IMG]
    Avis used: Fall in Love and Fall Fantasy (VIP)
    Theme used: At the gala
    Igns used: Love ❤ Story
    Submitted by: Roleplay

Victoria, Hales, Buwbuw and 3 others like this.
  11. Should my ign be written on the pic submitted too?

12. [​IMG]
    Tyfh 🫶🏼 Here’s my entry

13. All of the information needs to be on the entry photo please 🩷

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.