EVENT πŸ’πŸ“Έ A Soft Focus πŸŽžπŸ’

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Are you talking about the Soft Focus Extracurriculars? I checked through all the rewards and only saw the box that offer the plus size avi and male with the locks option. Thank you for the reply, and sorry if its a silly question! I’m still somewhat green on here

2. Nope love, it's the one from the cell phone. There are 4 side stories for a 2-week hunt, wherein a new side story will be released every 3 days or so (if you completed the one before it).
    The avi w the bubbles will be attainable in the 3rd side story; which will be released 1 week after the hunt starts (so on 23rd Aug Noon PST)
    It's only unlocked after u complete both the 1st (ends at 1.5k fancy silk boxers) and 2nd side story (ends at 2.1k sexy photo spread).

velvettear and Lumi like this.
  3. Youre welcome & not the extracurriculars they’re the stories located on the phone icon on your home screen.

velvettear likes this.
  4. tysm for explaining this! It makes a lot of sense nowπŸ’• which other parties grant the silk boxers so I know which to grind? I’m only at 259 boxers currently β€” so i’m unsure how realistic it is if I can meet this goal

5. Potd, pro potd, and all ec parties - pizza pop art, cat cafe and dog star. 😌

GoddessHailey and Iriesa like this.
  6. Anyone else have the same avis for the side story and main story?

7. Side story rewards the same avis as main story. Completion of the 1st Side Story rewards the normal avatar box (same as 8k main) and completion of 2nd aide story rewards the VIP avatar box (same as 16k main)

GoddessHailey likes this.
  8. How do I get the girl with the robe tied ?

9. That’s what I’m trying to see cause I want the girl with her robe closed.

10. That's from the 3rd side story, you'll get the avi at 3k studio lighting. The story is only unlocked after u complete both the 1st and 2nd side story. U can refer to the stories tiers and rewards thread for more info.

11. I just love it(α΅”α΄₯α΅”)

Lumi likes this.
  12. Need a girl avi plss

13. No seriously I’ve opened well over 100+ and still haven’t gotten it. Just shelves and walls . Im done πŸ₯²

14. I stopped after countless boxes then finally got non-VIP in a timer box. Algorithm is clowning 🀑

insatiablevixen_ likes this.