LIMITED-TIME CONTENT šŸ‘¹Demonic Avatar Box šŸ–¤

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Can the devs please please scoot her over so the face isnā€™t cut off. Itā€™s so disappointing

2. Honestly great Avis, but Iā€™m going to agree with Impulsive. Scoot her over please the face shouldā€™nt be cut

-SweetBoo-, Cinnabun, Alicia and 3 others like this.
  3. Shouldnā€™t* šŸ˜¤

4. Oof thatā€™s way out of my comfort zone. Iā€™ll pass

5. [​IMG] This is how my avi looks like on my profile on my friends phone.

6. [​IMG]

And this is a 5 minute picture edit I made of how it should have been placed

7. I really like the avatars but I think this will be the last ones I buy, I know its supposed to be random but the last few times I've opened a few boxes I've got none or very few of the highest avi shards. I can't afford and doesn't seem worth it to spend hundreds for one avatar. I miss avi bags where at least you knew how much it would cost to get them all, these are pretty much gambling.

8. I like the female ones, but the highest male avi looks very similar to the dice highest male avi. Maybe it's just me though.

Woes likes this.
  9. This is the second time this month youā€™ve complained about the male avis šŸ‘€ at least theyā€™re more āœØmasculineāœØ this time.

GothThot likes this.
  10. I love this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

11. Weird. Never seen it before

12. Iā€™ll always complain about bad stuff :) only good male avi is the black candle one. Bye now stalker šŸ˜‚

13. [​IMG]

I don't know if it was intenional or the artist forgot to paint her nails (if it's this reason you guys did a sloppy job this time and I hope you'll be more careful next time)šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

14. Mm its the middle and ring finger for both right and left hands so I think its intentional, but I could be wrong

WhoTfIsWesday, Phobia and Day like this.
  15. Itā€™s a fashion thing. You can see how theyā€™re black ombrĆ© on the ones youā€™re saying were missed. This was an intentional choice.

FireWalkWithMe and Alicia like this.
  16. Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s intended to be that way. Like this below:
    [​IMG]

17. You feel proud of yourself for that one qt? šŸŒš

18. Ewww...they could at least be scary if they gonna be that ugly!!! Glad I wasn't looking forward to these...could've just let the dice avi stay in store instead of these

Woes likes this.