NEW FEATURE ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ’Free Regens!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Oct 25, 2023.

1. I still donโ€™t have the update. Is there a setting that needs to be turned on?

2. This is awesome I really hope they keep doing stuff like this it really helps thank you PIMD.

Muschi likes this.

3. When will they create new jobs, I feel like itโ€™s been a decade ๐Ÿ˜‚

nixi3 and Muschi like this.
  4. For me, it automatically updated and I only noticed when I saw the feature when going to use a DN. Have you double checked to make sure this didn't happen?

5. Yes I fully unload a lot. I donโ€™t have it. Unless there is a setting blocking it, but Iโ€™ve checked and canโ€™t find anything. I will do a ticket today.

Muschi likes this.

6. Feel this is still accurate as of November 1st 2023 - EST

No?

Leigh likes this.
  7. but why not tho ๐Ÿ˜ญ i feel like thatโ€™s a great idea

AngelaLauren likes this.
  8. It doesn't work properly. Sometimes I need to try 20-50 times to make it work once for ad video to pop out for regen. It is tiring this way if it does not work on 1-3 attempts.

Teeball1313 and Maria like this.
  9. Well I have the feature and I watch the ad all the way through but it doesnโ€™t give me the replenish๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜ญvery frustrating

Teeball1313 and BadLittleVixen like this.
  10. What a good idea.

11. I have to try it 3 times. At 3rd it's working and I can see the video.

12. Please, put a clock next to the X3 video button to see how many hours left we have till next regen of the all 3 videos, when we watched all them. ๐Ÿ™

13. Give us vip subscribers more exclusive content for all the money we pay for it every month ๐Ÿ˜’

14. ๐Ÿ˜‚

15. Free dn on ads doesnt work for me ๐Ÿคญ , watched the ads but the X button seems cant be clicked and no reward at the end ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

16. Same here, I just use DNS

SystemOfADownRae likes this.
  17. Lisa love everyone ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฉโ™ฅ๏ธ

18. Same goes for me

19. Itโ€™s almost like theyโ€™re doing it on purpose to us๐Ÿค”

BadLittleVixen and BeauteeQween like this.
  20. I reported this last week. They replied they are aware and working on a fix.

SystemOfADownRae likes this.