CURRENT EVENT 👍 As You Like It and Subscribe 👍

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Feb 18, 2024.

1. that’s what I thought too! The wording is honestly ridiculous made no sense what you’re actually meant to do, there should have been a better explanation for it. Sent a ticket but not really expecting much help as already bought it 💀

2. I was confused and bought it too, I would love some better explanations! All of these random offers and not a single post

3. Hello! When you read the offer, under it says "***Buying any Flout Your Clout offer will stop Like drops!***". Therefore, you won't be able to access any of the next offers!

Macey likes this.
  4. Yes but some people took it as the main story like drops. As in buying it halts the main story likes until you finish.

5. Wait... Next offers in the hunt or next offers in Molly's Deals?! 🤔😥

I think it's super confusing and this explanation did not help clarify anything... 🙈

6. That doesn’t make it any more clear what drops etc. Ata should start wording things better or posting it forum to explain the offers in better detail rather than being vague and making 0 sense.

7. How does the flout your clout work? I only got 77 likes and then next party no drops. How do you get them?

Muschi likes this.
  8. Well.. guess it's too late now since ATA are very confusing with their words 🌚

9. So my friend has more than 500 like drop things and the Molly deal hasn’t changed from before that had over 500 likes, so what’s the reality? Are you not supposed to get better deals as you get more like drops? Or is the description of ‘get 500 for the next level’ incorrect? or is the mechanism not working as intended? am real confusion

10. It is a confusing offer, I was about to buy it, glad I didn't. But to be honest there is a bar with percentage, perhaps it's an interactive illustration and bar is supposed to actually get to 100% to get a next, better offer. Just my guess.

Beauty and Muschi like this.
  11. I appreciate someone explaining this but why isn’t ATA the one doing it? It reads as if you wouldn’t get any more “like drops” which is the story drops. And why even have an offer for 1.99/20ecs when that’s the normal price?? Im going to submit a help ticket but this is ridiculous. Stop giving us these offers without any explanation or posts please 😤

--Tifa, MayaTheHopeful, Lumi and 5 others like this.
  12. I just wanted to clarify that i’m not upset with your reply. ATA should be the one explaining and making sure these offers aren’t confusing and misleading before it even becomes an issue like this one.

13. I also didn't read that it said that 🫠

Daily_Pursuits and Muschi like this.
  14. Everytime i open forum to understand the more confusing i get :")

15. i’ve collected over 500 likes as it says you need to get to the next level and… nothing.

iZuko likes this.
  16. Thank you i almost buy it 🫂

17. @ATA You better fix this flout your clout bs because none of us understood what we were buying and y’all chose not to elaborate whatsoever so most of us are missing out as usual

18. Okay! After trying to analyse the hell out of the flout your clout thing I think I figured it out:

- You get likes (drops) from parties
    - The more you get, the bigger discount you get w/$2 for 20ecs being the starting offer
    - The first discount threshold is 500 likes (but the mechanism is broken and alot of ppl arent getting to the second threshold)
    - Getting the like drops, and joining ec clubs, is essentially only useful if youre planning on buying a package. You get nothing out of the like drops if youre a f2p player.

A forum post about this (or a comment in this thread) wouldve been useful, same goes for the downeyfans. If you want people to buy things, they kind of need to know what theyre buying first, this comment has echoed twice now during this hunt.

19. Oh! And the thing is, this package is a one time purchase, the goal of it seeing how many likes you get, and essentially cashing in when you think youve done your best/ got the sweetest deal.

20. I also didn't understand and thought I was purchasing the thing in Molly's to start it :(

marly_marls, VanGoghAway and Muschi like this.