👀

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seriously, Jul 26, 2021.

1. I feel like I’m growing out of PIMD. Anyone else? Maybe it’s because it keeps changing or hunts aren’t as cool? Or maybe I’m growing more mature and progressing through life.

How do y’all feel?

2. Ummmm....I've been here 10 years so I can offer you some insight into this.

This game gets worse everyday. But slowly, over time so you hardly notice it and then one day you say, "WOW this game isn't even fun anymore." So then you uninstall it, and sometimes you wanna check in with your old friends so you reinstall in a month, or six months, or a year or two. And it's fun to catch up with people for awhile...then you uninstall again and repeat indefinitely.

Blinking, Hobo, Hag and 4 others like this.
  3. Common feeling. I haven't found this app interesting in years, but I get bored and look at it still

4. There is a strange population of consumers who give the devs money to make this game worse.

5. Its happened to alot of people tbh. Id say its normal

Seriously likes this.
  6. I almost didnt come back coz i didnt feel a need to play. But did coz people were expecting me to be back. But tbh i could leave at any moment and not care about coming back at all. I just wanna finish my dorm 1st

Seriously likes this.
  7. I want these items and to post two competitions as well as some guides and rants in forums before I quit!

ISO
    🌻Ursa Major Plush 10🍱
    🌻🇬🇶Equatorial Guinea Pin
    🌻2x Halfshell prize pack 10c

Seriously likes this.
  8. Ah. What a neat spectrum. I unfortunately found this app as a youth. 🗿 I’m already at this point. 😂

Seriously likes this.