🐺❄ᵂᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᶠᴬᴸᴸ ᴰᴼᴿᴹ ᴿᴬᶠᶠᴸᴱ🔥🐲

Discussion in 'Activities' started by SorryHeather, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Welcome to the ᵂᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᶠᴬᴸᴸ ᴰᴼᴿᴹ ᴿᴬᶠᶠᴸᴱ. This is my first post on the Forum 😂 Second dorm raffle I've hosted. Successfully hosted the ᴏᴛᴀᴋᴜ ᴅᴏʀᴍ ʀᴀꜰꜰʟᴇ👽

The same information is all on my wall but I'll save you the trouble and time 😂

Giving away MORE PRIZES🎁🎉 Scroll down for entry amounts and NEWS about the ?¿💎°°ʍʏֆȶɛʀʏ քʀɨʐɛ°°💎¿?.

Winners will be announced on the 5th of January 2020 at 6:00pm Central Time US. Goodluck to everyone participating and Have fun everyone. Exciting✊🏼😐👌🏼
    PRIZES
    1st prize: 1st place will get the Entire dorm including 499 (Which winner can choose between the Knight helmet⚔ or Plush Dragon🔥🐉)and 999. 🌟🏆🔥
    2nd prize: War Table Desk/ Wanderfall Bookcase and Weirwood Red plant (ICONIC)
    3rd prize: Cannister bed / 1🍱 / 1👙drop

?¿💎°°ʍʏֆȶɛʀʏ քʀɨʐɛ°°💎¿?
    1st Dorm Raffle to ever hold a Mystery Prize. Contains The other 499 (Wanderfall knight helm⚔ or Plush Dragon🐉)
    Amount of entries will not matter in order to win the mystery prize. All participants who have entered will have fair chance. Just enter to be in a chance to win a🐉⚔499

❌NOT A SCAM❌
    I've seen scammers "hosting" fake dorm raffles and have seen many people lose items and win nothing. This is my second dorm raffle I am about to host. Don't fret 😑👌🏼
    Previous winners from the ᴏᴛᴀᴋᴜ ᴅᴏʀᴍ ʀᴀꜰꜰʟᴇ
    1st: Amberlyn - Won full dorm (Gifted 499 and 999) Traded rest. Feel free to ask her questions or any concerns (Permission granted)
    2nd: Lidra - Also gifted prize.Feel free to ask her questions also.
    3rd: iSellBoxes - Gifted prize.

But as always feel free to message me any questions you have or any negotiations about entries regarding 499 and 999s🐉🔥 All entries will be either gifted or traded and all entry amounts will be logged and your entries will be posted on your wall. Good luck to everyone🔥☺️❄