EVENT 🐱Kitty Come Home🐱

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Oct 6, 2022.

1. It's still early in October.. 2nd week. Halloween is the very last day of October so there is nothing to sweat about now. We alrdy have spooky theme stuff for the whole month. I think they are moving accordingly to their schedule.

2. Omg I'm crazy about Halloween but yall really need to chill out. I love this hunt. We had zombie/scary hunts in the middle of summer, we can have a non-spooky hunt in the middle of October, damn. They already said the Halloween hunt is next, they did it this way so it would fall directly ON Halloween. And if there were 2 spooky hunts in a row, it would make the actual Halloween hunt less special, and then people would be bitching about that. How about more playing, less bitching? If you don't like the hunt, take a break until the next one starts. Damn.

Sabrina4949, Reee, LadyKoko and 5 others like this.
  3. CATSSSS THIS IS HEAVEN I MUST HAVE THE WHOLE DORMMMMM

LadyKoko and Lumi like this.
  4. I think you guys started checking out my starred items on my showcase before this event lol

5. How do you get the red haired girl?

6. 3rd side story. You must complete 1st and 2nd side stories in a timely manner before the 3rd is introduced. The 2nd side story usually comes out on the 11th day of hunt while the 3rd comes out on the 7-8th!

Artsymyg likes this.
  7. Not sure which one you are referring too as red hair cuz there’s also the avatar in the hunt boxes that has “red hair” to me

8. I really hope so I don't care for this hunt like at all 🤣

9. No because imagine how many pre booked expecting a Halloween hunt to drop and it was this. 💀😂

It’s cute, just not very spooky. 🥹💔

10. Hi

11. Sorry but this hunt is trash

Hunni_Senpaii and FeLoNy like this.
  12. Hate this hunt

13. Time to take a little break.

Hunni_Senpaii likes this.
  14. It’s so cute 🥰🥲

15. Hi I really want to do this bc I like animals and there so cute and soft.

16. I'm taking a break after I get 120k drops. Notified my club I will be back next hunt. I wanted to complete for the stats but I'm in Halloween mode everywhere else but here
    I love collecting stats it was very painful this hunt. I'm taking a much needed break after I reach my upcoming milestone. 😆 My other games are all Halloween mode except for this one... cats. Would of been better to do this Last month.

17. Also the cats in the furniture look sick. It's nothing 'cute' about it to me. I love cats but I wouldn't want to collect any of it. At least they could've made them cute like the stats. It's like two different artists did the drawing for this event 💀