EVENT 🐱Kitty Come Home🐱

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Oct 6, 2022.

1. there's a boundary between awwe its cute, and an obsession😂 waay too many cats in this dorm, it's like ATA is sending us a message to be forever alone with many cats🤣😂🤣😂🤣 bit disappointed cause i was expecting a spooky hunt.💔

Pixar and MizzRedd like this.
  2. Its not that its always been a month of spooky hunts in October since forever its lik

Pixar and Zeri like this.
  3. That’s an easy one. They want us to spend more 😇

Katzchen and Zeri like this.
  4. And if I may say so, wanna go for cute- please learn how to draw
    My sentiment exactly

AmazingMaisie likes this.
  5. Finally this will complete me🥺 🐈‍⬛🐾

Lumi likes this.
  6. Its literally an unspoken rule at this point 🤠

Pixar likes this.
  7. i love this hunt lb

8. Pretty bummed about this hunt dropping. I don’t think it would have been too early in the month to do a spooky theme. I think it’s ridiculous we had a haunted hunt in the summer but can’t have them running for the duration of October.

When I first saw the word “cat” I actually thought this would be like black cat magic or something witchy having to do with cats as familiars! What a let down. Missed opportunities.

It’s almost like ATA puts their hunt theme ideas in a bingo cage and just randomly pops them out to use in game. They have to know we want themes that ya know.. actually fit the time of year?

9. Probly the next hunt. This ends on the 25th. Helloween is on 31st

10. Helloween is a american holiday. Its not really a thing anywhere else. A autumn/spring hunt would also fit this time of the year

LadyKoko and Estella99 like this.
  11. Thank you yet again for another trash hunt. These avis are absolutely horrific and the furniture alone just makes this entire hunt a throw away. Thanks for giving me more incentive to leave.

12. A quick google search tells me that 23 countries other than the U.S. also celebrate Halloween, including Canada and the UK.

Pixar likes this.
  13. But that only leaves 6 days for Halloween content to be relevant 😢

Pixar likes this.
  14. Most people don't celebrate Halloween like americans but we do parties and buy Halloween related items... And ATA always does hunts for the 4th of July which is definitely not something celebrated outside the US ://

MizzRedd, SweetAsYoni, Pixar and 2 others like this.
  15. Yep im aware. And i been waiting for the day they do more varied hunts instead of american based

LadyKoko and SweetAsYoni like this.
  16. Okay, but once again October is practically known as the spooky month. That hunt is gonna only gonna be week. That’s even remotely fair. Why give the month that’s known as spooky and scary only a week long hunt

17. Not even**^^

Eudoxxia likes this.
  18. The uk celebrate halloweeen !! China do / Japan - Germany- Mexico - Spain and France plenty of more search it!

SavageNixi3 and MizzRedd like this.