πŸβ€Ž ⸝⸝⸝ π—•π—˜π—˜ 𝗛𝗨𝗑𝗧 = π—₯π—”π—œπ—¦π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗔π—ͺ𝗔π—₯π—˜π—‘π—˜π—¦π—¦ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ ᡗʰᡉʸ ᡃʳᡉ αΆœα΅˜α΅—α΅‰

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Dibella, Jan 22, 2022.

?

Do you like this hunt idea?

1. Yes

382 vote(s)
    93.6%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    6.4%
  1. Since we in a new hunt lol I figure its appropriate time to bump this thread again

Dibella likes this.
  2. Pls ata listen πŸ˜”πŸ€Œ the 999 could be a giant sunflower w bees around it and the dorm could be all cute w flowers and other insects around w also a cute 499 plushie bee, a pvp side story maybe? Wasps vs bees? Different teams for different rewards, Royal bee avis πŸ₯Ί not only that but u could donate to places that help bees #savethebeessavetheworld

lustylegend likes this.
  3. Bump ✊️

4. Bump

Dibella likes this.
  5. Bump 4 the bees

Bumble likes this.
  6. Absolutely bump the bees 🐝🐝🐝🐝

Dibella likes this.
  7. 🐝 bump

8. Bump 🫢🏻🐝

Dibella likes this.
  9. Bump 4 the bees 🐝

10. It's been a month since bump and since I still support.....BUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPP

Dibella likes this.
  11. It is quite possible that it take over a year before they launch the idea. It is what happen with other big ideas that were voted or suggested earlier

Dibella and RavensMamaMyz like this.
  12. Can the 14 people who voted No please make yourself known so we can open farm your sorry arses

Dibella, Lumi, Seriously and 2 others like this.
  13. Not now, but bees hunt would be cool in the spring. I would love flowers-bees combo theme in the spring season.🌼🐝

14. Flower bees theme 😍😍😍

Dibella likes this.
  15. I was also thinking that they could do a donation to places that help bees, like they did with the cat hunt!! A small donation for a misc or even maybe an avatar, but bumping for the bees again🀭

Justin, Rosalia and Lumi like this.
  16. Remember that it's spring in the other hemisphere when it's autumn in yours πŸ’•

Justin, Dibella and GoddessHailey like this.
  17. This is such a good idea!

and I, for one, could use a little sprinkle of spring during these short dark and cold autumnal days.

Dibella likes this.
  18. Maybe Black Friday will be about the bees

19. 😍 Bee Friday! 🐝 🌈

Dibella and GoddessHailey like this.