πŸβ€Ž ⸝⸝⸝ π—•π—˜π—˜ 𝗛𝗨𝗑𝗧 = π—₯π—”π—œπ—¦π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗔π—ͺ𝗔π—₯π—˜π—‘π—˜π—¦π—¦ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ ᡗʰᡉʸ ᡃʳᡉ αΆœα΅˜α΅—α΅‰

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Dibella, Jan 22, 2022.

?

Do you like this hunt idea?

1. Yes

382 vote(s)
    93.6%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    6.4%
  1. Would love to see a bee hunt, could even crossover with a kind of mecha theme, I mean Bumblebee was an awesome Transformer! I'd love mech wings or bee "armor".

The cutesy way would be sweet too 😊 Fuzzy bumble bees ❀

Dibella and Justin like this.
  2. Bump 4 the bees 🀭

BadLittlePanda likes this.
  3. ATA we want bees please give us the buzzy bois. also a new bumblebee pet (insect themed pets like spiders/ants can follow after)

give us the beezz 🐝🐝🐝🍯

Dibella and Julcyfruit like this.
  4. Ata hear our prayers and give us bees, thanks.

5. Bumping for those bees 😀🐝

6. Bump 4 the bees πŸ’›πŸ

7. Hunt : A change of Greenery
    Side quest: Third
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

SpoopBee, Dibella and Lite like this.
  8. Omg ????

SpoopBee likes this.
  9. I am, once again, humbly requesting bee representation.

they pollinate our fields.

they sleep in flowers holding each other's feet after eating too much pollen.

they deserve love.

they deserve respect.

they deserve their own hunt, and new insect themed pets starting with the big buzzy bois 🐝

10. I'd say.. why not? idk but the last time there was a bee themed hunt it was 2015 and the concept needs to return

SpoopBee and Dibella like this.
  11. I appreciate a lot from ata to put bees in the storyline and as side drops items so it is less scary for those who dislike / fear 🐝
    Thought I cannot wait to see stats item related to the insect.
    I do know we have the bed β€œBee Happy Bed” so another furniture that fit in the bed spot that is not a remake but still within the theme make it complicated to come up with an idea

SpoopBee and Dibella like this.
  12. @GoddessHailey I wish they did more furniture based on bees πŸ˜” would be cute to have like bee 499 plushie or something

SpoopBee, Rosalia and GoddessHailey like this.
  13. Wasps are one of bees natural predators as well. They are very marginally pollinators as most of their time they spend trying to kill other types of insectae and reproduce.

14. And it was probabaly by a wasp too.... 😀

15. Ooooooo i have some ideas i might follow suit and post some sketches for furni. Maybe sexy beekeepers too 😏😏

Dibella and GoddessHailey like this.
  16. Ata plz think about this, a cute lil bee themed dorm!!!!! And cute bee keeper avis!!! We need 2 raise awareness on the bees 🐝 #savethebeessavetheworld

17. Heck yes, this is an amazing idea 😍

18. When there's enough food, bees and wasps get a long just fine don't hate on nature for doing nature things also male wasps don't even have a stinger cuz males dont have the egg laying ovipositor that turns into stinger like females and why ain't nobody talking about hornets tho wait don't smite me I just skimmed thru the forum lol but male hornets are very docile and also don't have stingers, bees are cool tho poor furry flies get no respect they commit sui..well know...all bcuz they had to sting some mouth breather now as for africanized bees naw nope nuhuh iykyk anyways support support support can even add a pvp aspect to it like bees v wasp or not pvp but have to hit "wasp" to get some side drops like we did for vday to get romcoms idk I go now baaaaiiiiii also quadruple support k thx

BBYGRLTRIN likes this.
  19. Oh and cute bee hunt gifts 😍

20. I like this idea