CURRENT EVENT 🐍 Legend of the Rival Snake 🐍

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Jun 6, 2024.

1. Avis are killin' it!! Dorm looks great as well ❤️

2. I think the probably spend the most money!! This game is definitely geared to spending.🥲

3. all the avatar so prettyyy.. but the snake is scary 🥲

4. What's up with the caps on Chinese sword and traditional medicine stats in the main story?

Sope and Lite like this.
  5. Adorable. But mostly. I'm so excited to see pet styles YET AGAIN! Those pets are the bees knees and maybeeee that means they'll come out with new ones soon. I feel like I've had them all for forever and I'm so ready for some more cuties in my life 🐄 🐎 🦛 🦕 🦈. Let's get crazy with them!

6. Yesss from me

7. ^^^^

8. I think the hunt end date is wrong 🙂‍↕️ June 24, 2023? 🤓

RoyalKitten likes this.
  9. Could you refresh my memory on the other chinese/again hunts?

Lite, Sake and Sleepy_kitsune like this.
  10. Could you remind of what hunts you are referring to from this year?

Lite, Sake and Sleepy_kitsune like this.
  11. please release leaderboard within 24 hours of new hunt🥹

12. Dorm = 😕
    Avis = 🤮

Jiu likes this.
  13. Man, whyd you have to put those avis as the lb ones ☹️

14. yasssss the girl avi I wanted isn’t lb 😁😁😁

Lumi and Ivy000 like this.
  15. ❤️‍🔥

16. Well there was in January « Year of the dragon » and in February « cherry blossom » … So 3rd dorm/avi Asian themed since beginning of the year.

Dont get me wrong, im REALLY happy with the Snakes 🐍 (i collect them) but i agree that it would be nice to give other cultures some love too. 🥰

17. So 3 out of like 20ish themes this year is some sort of Asian.
    So it sounds like the issue isn't "too much Asian" but instead not enough variety throughout the year. ATA had 17 other chances to highlight a different culture, it isn't the Asian themes that are stopping it from happening.

18. I agree with this tbh. I love when we have anything that's culturally themed!! Showcasing Chinese New Year, Japanese Cherry Blossom festivals, and Chinese mythology is definitely not taking space away from other cultures :)
    As someone of Asian heritage, I know when ATA does Asian themed anything and trust me, over the past like 4-5 years, we've had almost nothing until the last few months.
    Year of the Dragon and Cherry Blossom also weren't hunts, they were monthly furnis that are normally wayy too expensive for the average player to collect too.
    The Cherry Blossom 999s alone are around 60-70b each, and there's TWO of them