๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ PRIDE Month Contest ๐ŸŒˆ

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Jaws, May 29, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I used the Sketchbook App to draw.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH TO ALL!

(Please ignore my lack of shading/crappy shading. I'm no good with that sort of thing.)

[​IMG]

The backstory behind my drawing, is that I am bisexual. However, when I was growing up I felt like a complete closeted lesbian -- sounds weird, right? As I grew up, I did realise that I liked both male and female, but even now I still lean more towards females. I used to be a real big tomboy, with dark and dirty blonde hair. Back before I had my glasses, I was really struggling with coming out, and now I'm finally able to express myself, I feel so much more free. I love who I used to be, even when I was only questioning. And I love who I turned out to be too. I managed to push past all of the negativity and homophobic behaviour from people at school and some family members.

I know other people aren't as lucky and are still closeted and feel like they have nobody and that they are alone... I just want to tell whoever these people may be that you're not alone. We see you. We accept you. You are perfect the way you are. I hope that one day you will feel as free as you should feel and i hope that one day you feel as accepted as you are. I hope that someday you have the courage to come out and manage to love yourself for being you. I love you all.

Here's the before, after and the in-between.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

-Dreamer, piranah, Jaws and 3 others like this.
  2. Happy Pride Month beautiful people!
    โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cavalera, BIeu, -Dreamer and 23 others like this.
  3. I drew free hand, then edited through Picsart. #Sassi

lnkheart likes this.
  4. https://i.imgur.com/GlZdujL.jpg
    items used: mechanical graphite pencil, zero point eraser, and colored pencils ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

Good luck everyone! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

5. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Excuse my nooby post ๐ŸŒš first time doing it!

-Dreamer, piranah, Heather--A and 2 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]
    I used my finger on my phone to doodle this ๐Ÿ‘น

I chose a carton of eggs bc I did the egg challenge but also because a carton holds all these eggs just like the LGBT+ community holds together all these different genders & sexualities. ๐Ÿ–ค
    Everyones unique and special in their own little way.

Happy pride lil gaybies๐Ÿค˜

-Dreamer, piranah, Nesryn and 2 others like this.
  7. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Happy Pride Month!!! items used: mechanical pencils, and colored pencils!
    wanted to represent the Lesbian pride flag!

good luck to everyone

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Girlfriends๐Ÿ’

Here is my entry for the pride month contest! I used procreate and hereโ€™s a screenshot of my digital layers used to colour. I coloured an avatar for pride parade and wanted to do something different for the contest. Hope you like it!! Good luck everyone and happy pride!

-ExoticMushie-, Miley, nixi3 and 18 others like this.
  9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    happy pride month everyone!! ๐Ÿ’•

10. Happy pride ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒˆ
    Love a contest to spark inspiration!
    I identify as pan, so I chose a sapphic/romantic vibe to honor a crush ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    hope you like!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Truly amazing work. You guys are truly talented. Can't wait to see more ๐Ÿ–ค

CosmicMoon likes this.
  12. Happy pride everyone! ๐Ÿณโ€๐ŸŒˆ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I used pencil, eraser, paper for the sketch and procreate for coloring
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Miley, Angelicious, TrashRat and 15 others like this.
  13. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
    Who can't resist this jiggly wiggly dessert? A milky layered pudding in rainbow color, with strawberries on top, is a delicious way to celebrate this pride month!
    ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
    [​IMG]
    These are my preparation and process to make rainbow pudding.
    [​IMG]
    ...and look! who's the one trying to eat the first slice of it! definitely Pika.
    [​IMG]

14. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

๐ŸŒˆHappy Pride Month๐ŸŒˆ
    ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆEvery gender and sexuality is AMAZING AND VALID ๐Ÿฅฐโœจ YOU ARE UNICORN-LY BEAUTIFUL ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฅบ๐ŸŒˆ

Angelicious, Sake, Psychotic and 7 others like this.
  15. [​IMG]
    One left by others for giving much love
    One begged and hopeless for love
    Both are goners, pressured, humiliated.
    Both believed theyโ€™re living in black & white
    But they found each other and never knew theyโ€™d burned brighter for each other than colourful fireworks in the sky.

โ€˜โ€˜Two dudes met. They fell in love. They lived. Thatโ€™s our story.โ€™โ€™
    -They Both Died At The End, Adam Silvera.

Tatoru, Sake, piranah and 5 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]

This is a slight self portrait I did of myself for this contest. I'm a trans man and I'm proud of it! I know it's not great but it was my first ever portrait, first ever semi realistic, and first real effort at digital drawing. I did the head and body separately which is why I included them both as the half way point. I used ibis paint for it.

A little background about my journey to self discovery. My name is Adrian. I have had a feeling I was trans since I was in high school, however I was only 22 when I finally came out as trans to the world and myself. I am now 24 and have been on T off and on when I could afford it for 2 years now. Which is the bandaid on the arm. My dad would administer my shots for me on my arm. I haven't had top surgery yet but that is definitely a huge goal.

17. Dance your pride. ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’™ Dedicating this dance to my rs, Chidori. ๐Ÿ˜†

[​IMG]

Tools used: Pencil and paper; Adobe Illustrator; Adobe After Effects; Adobe Premiere Pro

Process...

Sketch:

[​IMG]

Coloring:

[​IMG]

Animating:

[​IMG]

Layers:

[​IMG]

Miley, Tatoru, Chidori and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.