LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🎷Blues March and Jazz🎷

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Soooo like 1 black avi during a supposedly “Blues/Jazz” theme right after BHM too💀? yikes.

2. “On the bottom March monthly avi’s , you were good but I’m waiting for you to be great” - Abby Lee Miller

weeping and PureImagination like this.
  3. Y’all need to fire whoever over these avi’s cause they been trash lately 🚮

tyty123, Dusse, weeping and 6 others like this.
  4. Definitely feeling blue 🥲 after looking at these Avis

marly_marls, tyty123, weeping and 3 others like this.
  5. no its giving elective art class 😒

weeping and Arux like this.
  6. Those are cute 🥹🫶

7. Confirmed. Pimd is faster becoming just a game for girls and girly gay guys. I give up on hope ata will give guys actul guy stuff not shiny barbie dolls

8. Thats not rock thats love

Rosalia likes this.
  9. Okay so.. The avatars are decent, each have a matching band concept with the floral in some way weather it's tattoos or pants / leggings / stockings.🌸 I'm not gonna sugarcoat this but wtf is happening with the Jazz It Up avatars feet? They look very... Demonic? Demon feet? I personally don't care for the style of outfits, however that doesn't mean they weren't designed well. Everything looks very well designed, minus those grippy grippers.👞
    I LOVE the furniture isn't regular bedroom stuff, it looks more like a music chamber / studio / band spot.. I love how well it was designed, it looks beautifully made. LOVE THE JUKEBOX. 🎵
    I LOVE this months ADDDDORABLE combo spinner item I think it's the cutest!🐀

Although this months stuff looks pretty decent... I'm however a bit disappointed and frustrated, this is a reoccurring theme consistently is music themed stuff.. Where as we get once a year a Gothic or alt hunt / set of avatars.. And yes some in daily shop.. I just think there is a big lack of Gothic avatars, I barely have any, and I've been playing for 4 years🤧 I LOVED the punk hunt, I wanna see something like that again.

10. Exactly they don’t give a fuck about us

Briselda likes this.
  11. Awe yes another month with 3f 2m avis, over a yr now wow...I remember when everybody was begging for th....oh right NOBODY ASKED for this, a lot been asking for 3/3 smh but ata is deaf to it's player base no wonder the games gone to 💩

12. No more daily XC 😞