NEW FEATURE 🎓PIMD MAKEOVER💄

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Sep 8, 2022.

1. I think that people are just complaining because they don't like change. I think they look great! It's awesome that you put in the effort to improve them. I'm going to miss the old JD and his super noticeable freckles, though. He used to look much more chaotic in a cute way. Now he looks like a sweet boy next door. Which is fine! It's just not the chaotic energy JD I've grown to love.

buscemily likes this.
  2. yaaaaay! loving the makeovers around here

buscemily likes this.
  3. Well done! Not big on change, but THESE skins are Fantastic. Molly deserved a nice new Make-over! 💛

4. Oh no they're hooooottttt!!! 🌚

5. Hello I'm obsessed with Alexa

6. Lemme buy kiran for myself please 🫤💙

AmethystNight likes this.
  7. That’s the “The A-Team” ! my lady 😉

8. Okay but can we get these as Avis please? The twins look so amazing 🤩 😩

9. I like pretty much all of them except JD. Him looking like a hot mess was part of his charm imo 😔

Missio and _HeIium_ like this.
  10. MYYYY god Joaquin give me a chance !!!!!!

Menawan likes this.
  11. Alexa for life!

12. Hey just wanted to say.
    People should complain for stuff to get better^^
    Thats not only for the game but a general thing. If you don't complain nothing will ever change. Otherwise the developers might never even know that the players hate something so they would just keep doing it.

You can love the game but know that there is some flaws and we all work to bring them to light and mods/developers help fix em and make the game better for all.
    Everything has flaws and we should express how we feel so stuff gets better 😄
    I appreciate your positivity tho!
    People will never be happy, not because we all miserable crybabies, but because we all want different stuff and someone always will be disappointed no matter what 🖤

13. Gen Z here.
    Maybe the artstyle was old but at least they had a soul xD
    Newer generations like more real and unique stuff not just “oo pretty people and bright colors”
    I dont mind changes but this seems like a downgrade. Also for way younger audiences.

14. We definitely need a Nurse redesign. 💯

15. Can....can we get them as avis for ourselves 🥹🥹. Ive never wanted to see molly as and avi more than now

16. ATA you have done me a proud 👏🏽 ty for closing server to do your maintenance

17. There’s actually a spot for that in fourms. I remember I posted about a sailor moon hunt A while ago and was so happy when we got that anime hunt a while back.

18. Cordelia, Zander, and Joaquin hot af now woo

19. Personally wish these were avis we could actually get

20. I just luv the new looks👏🏻💖