πŸŽ‰ PIMD welcomes RevU! πŸŽ‰

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Aug 23, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

Welcome RevU to the PIMD Campus!

We are so excited to be introducing RevU, our latest offer wall provider. This new offerwall will be active alongside TapJoy so that means...

MORE offers! 🎁
    MORE availability! πŸ₯³
    MORE selection! πŸ‘€

It's currently live in the Shop so be sure to check them out and give it a try!

[​IMG]

FAQ

What is RevU?
    They are our latest offerwall! They'll be providing even more offers to all of our Android and iOS players on Party in my Dorm!

Is this different from TapJoy?
    Different but the same! They are also an offerwall provider but completely unique from TapJoy. They provide their own exclusive offers so that means more options for players to earn Extra Credits!

How long will this be available?
    There isn't a set time but be sure to stay tuned for any updates on offer wall news!

I completed an offer but haven't received my reward yet!
    Sorry to hear that! Offers can sometimes take a few days to process though. If you’ve waited more than a week, please write in through a help ticket and we can investigate!

Do my offers crossover?
    Each offer is unique to which offerwall you start it on.

If you start and download a game through either RevU or TapJoy, you can only claim that game's progress and rewards through the offerwall that you started the offer on.

#1 ATAClaptrap, Aug 23, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2023
  2. I am so pumped for games for us iOS users!!! Love to see it πŸ₯°πŸ’š

3. All you need to change tapjoy now

4. So when tapjoy fuckd out people had to send help tickets to them. Is it the same here or do the help tickets go to yous. Its not 100% clear in the post

--Tifa and iAmbsUrWorstNightmare like this.
  5. You can write into us and we can verify some details, similar to Tapjoy, but if you are still running into issues theres also the REVu Support button on the top right which should detail offers you've accepted/completed and where you can contact them further for support!

Muschi and DinosAreTheOldestCars like this.
  6. Mmm I’ll be interested in trying this

7. Yaaaay finally offers for us Apple users

Panda likes this.
  8. Do these actually work

9. Is this being tested? it’s available on my android device but not iOS πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

10. Try updating your app! You should see it then <3

πŸ‘‘

Muschi and VICTORY like this.
  11. Yes

12. I don’t have revu but my friend does and we both have the same phone. When will I get it?

13. Hopefully this will be better then tapjoy. Lately they have been even worse then before with their support and offers.

SadisticYonii likes this.
  14. Check your App Store for an update it sounds like you need the latest version of pimd

Muschi and iSquishy like this.
  15. I have seen Revu but anytime I try to do a quiz for diamonds it doesn't work,I don't understand must I download the Revu app or the is a problem somewhere.

ForeveR-DanK likes this.
  16. Send a help ticket. Nothing can be done on forums

17. Make sure you aren't using a VPN either, as this may block your access to REVU.

Muschi likes this.
  18. I'm not using a VPN

19. I'm not sure about anyone else, but ever since RevU has been launched, pimd will randomly open to the web with different articles. Especially not any pertaining to pimd (ie. The Gigi Hadid one I just got resulting in this post)

At first I thought maybe I just clicked on something weird the first time, but this one just now, I was idle on pimd. Not sure if there's a fix to this, but hopefully there is.