๐ŸŽ‰*NEW* Hunt Suggestions Thread ๐ŸŽ‰

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Diablo, May 14, 2020.

1. Iโ€™m making a new one ๐Ÿ˜ŒโœŒ๐Ÿป
    Iโ€™m gonna post ideas as I think of them

So I thought of a cool hunt last night

INTRODUCING....*drum roll*

A SOCIAL MEDIA HUNT!?!?
    -Main drops could be FOLLOWERS
    -Side drop ideas being LIKES/SPONSORS
    -Lot of posing avatars with PHONES
    -A female avatar puckering holding makeup
    -A masculine fitness avatar drinking protein
    -Mirror selfie avatars
    -Lot of popular selfie poses (๐ŸคŸ/โœŒ๏ธ/๐Ÿ’ช)
    -Avatar of someone filming/vlogging
    -Avatar doing their makeup with ring lights

-Buneary likes this.
  2. I think it would be cool to have a cooking class hunt or a dojo or fight club hunt as well...all these ideas are flowing...

-Buneary likes this.
  3. But why did you make another thread?

LeeJarrett and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. There's already a hunt suggestion thread. What's the point of making another? ๐Ÿค”

5. There are many hunt suggestion threads actually. I donโ€™t see the harm in making a post in forums so I donโ€™t have to look for the ones Iโ€™ve posted in weeks ago. Makes it easier for me personally to put ideas out here as I think of them. ๐Ÿฅฑ

6. There's a search feature for that reason ๐Ÿ˜ฌ no need to make another honestly

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. Making duplicate threads is against the Forums Code of Conduct...and also since you already know others exist itโ€™s like ๐Ÿฅด

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. The "Watch" feature comes in handy for this! It's a way to bookmark threads so you can access them easier.

At the beginning of a thread you open, right under the title but above the first post, there's the text "Watch Thread." Select that. Then upon opening forums, you can tap on the "Watched Threads" button in the purple menu bar at the top. It'll have a list of all threads you're "watching."

I use this to have better access to threads like the POTD thread, the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread, and the guides I curate.

Oatmeal, -beckyg-, Diablo and 2 others like this.
  9. Iโ€™ve never used that before ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค” interesting, Iโ€™ll make note of that ffr. But I donโ€™t think me making another thread for myself is a big deal..if people donโ€™t like it donโ€™t post or donโ€™t click..Iโ€™m using this thread for myself anyway. Thank you for the tip hun ๐Ÿ˜Š