LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ๐ŸŽ‰ Happy 13th Birthday, PIMD! ๐ŸŽ‰

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Dec 14, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does this mean pimd is about to get even more hormonal with bugs since its a teenager now

nixi3, Amarilove, --Tifa and 2 others like this.
  2. Are yโ€™all crazy??!

3. ๐ŸฅณHappy Birthday PIMD!๐Ÿฅณ

thanks for the balloon dog 999 ๐Ÿคญ

4. So about $25 for a 55% stat avi ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

marly_marls likes this.
  5. Yโ€™all just woke up and decided to feed the furries well with this content

Kakashi likes this.
  6. Finally an avi for ME

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  7. Happy birthday!

8. Avi looks almost just like me irl. I'm here for it. I neeeeeed. But fr why she couldn't be a bit curvy? There's a lack of good thicc avis these days. ๐Ÿฅบ I'm kawaii and curvy

Amarilove likes this.
  9. ๐ŸŽ‰ Happy birthday, PIMD! ๐ŸŽ‰

Ranking PIMD anniversary dorms
    1) Sugar Rush
    2) Plushie Palace
    3) Balloon Bash

I think a little less saturation on the floor or more on most of the rest of the furn would have helped the bed and middle furn be more visible. The balloon concept is great and actually relates to birthdays the most out of anni themes done. I do list the Sugar Rush as highest because its furn is versatile, and I am big on mix and matching furn plus the colors are vibrant! As for Plushie Palace, it can feel overloaded, so this Balloon Bash set actually triumphs over it in that department. However, Plushie Palace did have more life to it with plushies being animals/characters, and this Balloon Bash just having 3 balloon animals aside from the shelves.

Having avis being based on drop items is clever and unique! I thiiiink there was one based on the pizza kini but can't recall...I would like to see more avi based on in-game items(yacht and limo, pimdbanks, care pack, doctor's note, etc). If they can look as good as the ATA Day avis, I think they would be a hit!

SuckitTrebek, Muschi and --Tifa like this.
  10. Disrespectful son

11. This game need a reboot. A complete change it's 2024 and this company is doing the same crap from 1860 tf

12. F there birthday. I wish the company goes bankrupt ๐Ÿ˜. There a bunch of thieves too me

Tavetti and WAP like this.
  13. truth hurts

14. They had mobile games in 1860?

Amarilove and 62cents like this.
  15. I can see they like to remove posts that criticizes the Avis and silence players when they share their own opinions about something that doesn't agree with theirs ๐Ÿ˜‚ very classy!

16. There is ways to say that hunts and/or avatars are shit without being abusive. Stop throwing a hissy fit just coz you dont know how to show basic respect

Muschi likes this.
  17. Stop being such a kiss ass! It's not a good look for you

18. Showing basic respect isnt being a kiss ass. I have said many things they have brung out are fuckd. But as i said. Theres a way to do it without being abusive. Comments only get deleted if they go to far

Muschi likes this.
  19. In what way was I even being abusive? Please explain to me?

20. Idk i cant see what you said coz it was deleted. But as i said. Comments only get deleted if they go to far

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.