LIMITED-TIME CONTENT πŸŽ‰πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Serving Pride After Party Looks this JuneπŸ•ΊπŸŽ‰

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, May 27, 2022.

1. Honestly thought the events couldn't get any worse. Once again, you never fail to surprise. That couch legit green baby sh*t shade. 🀣

2. RS reimbursement system bring back would be better than this event. Js o3o

3. I'm so excited about this event because I'm one of those quiet people where my Pride celebration exists soley on my phone. Thank you for doing this, ATA.

I LOVE that you brought back the Avis from last year. I've always loved one of them and wished I had it, and now I do. I'm also glad that you made them cheap enough to be available to everyone, instead of making it a pay to play thing.
    In the future, I would love to see more single asexuals, enby's, and gays, just for the representation. Some people might identify with one the people in a couple, but not the other. And for me, the single enby this year is thick, but that's not my shape :) I do love the representation of more people that size, but tbh you could make a whole shop of avatars. Don't limit yourselves πŸ’™
    Happy Pride everyone πŸ³β€πŸŒˆ

Lavender_tea likes this.
  4. Hi, I’m Jada and I’m gay

5. Hi im livie and I'm lesbian

6. Are they still giving out the stat item?

7. If your baby’s poop is that shade of green, something is seriously wrong.

8. I can’t wait for next year- I’m hoping for more non binary rep! These Avis and furni are adorable but as a bisexual enby in a relationship w genderfluid masc, there’s nothing rlly here for me this year like there was last year! But they’re all gorgeous and look very fancy-!

ATA-Will likes this.
  9. ATA PLZ, Make the bisexual rug for next year plz and ty☺️

10. Whoever is designing the black avatars at ATA is doing great. 😍

Juanicorn likes this.